First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Throw numbers at the position and hope one isn't a Special person.

Trubisky will be back to compete next year
Sign a vet to compete immediately (Mariota, Dalton etc.)
Draft somebody with one of our first two picks to be the future

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit.... because I suggested more than just bringing in a couple of o-linemen.
Fix the O-line, period and if possible find an edge rusher and I think all of the sudden we are back in the hunt. That's what you said, obviously proposing Mitch and any future Bears's QB had to deal with some of ther worst protection in the league. This is a common complaint by common fans defending shit QB play. In this case it's also pure bullshit.

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 71%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 70%
3. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
4. Houston Texans, 64%
5. Buffalo Bills, 63%
6. Oakland Raiders, 63%
7. Tennessee Titans, 63%
8. Pittsburgh Steelers, 62%
9. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
10. New York Giants, 62%
11. Dallas Cowboys, 61%
12. Cleveland Browns, 61%
13. Chicago Bears, 60%
14. Kansas City Chiefs, 60%
15. Detroit Lions, 60%
16. Los Angeles Chargers, 59%
17. New York Jets, 59%
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 58%
19. Minnesota Vikings, 58%
20. Washington Redskins, 57%
21. Philadelphia Eagles, 57%
22. New England Patriots, 56%
23. Los Angeles Rams, 56%
24. New Orleans Saints, 55%
25. San Francisco 49ers, 55%
26. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 54%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 53%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 49%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 46%
32. Miami Dolphins, 42%

After week 14, Bears were actually #8 and have slipped over the course of the last 2 weeks. Still, MT has been provided with top 10 protection for the majority of the season and still sucked balls. This is not to say the O-line doesn't need some upgrades, just to say those who want to blame the o-line for the QB failures are barking up the wrong tree.

The o-line is not to blame for Mitch Trubisky being a bottom of the barrel QB. Their weakness is the run game which seems to be Nagy's weakness too. He just seems to be a pass heavy coach who doesn't put much thought into the run game.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
People are being delusional about how bad the line is. Defenders of bad QBs constantly exaggerate it. They need a better LT and to coach a better run scheme, but overall the line isn't nearly as bad in pass protection as posters here make out. Trubisky's inability to process the field and make quick decisions make them look much worse than they are.

It's funny, last off-season @Noonthirtyjoe and the other Trubisky fanboys were calling the Bears the most talented team in the league. Then when Trubisky sucks, all of a sudden they're so bad that "any QB in the league would look bad" here.

LOL
They have been average at Pass protection, but they are atrocious in run blocking, and that completely makes us one dimensional.

I am no Fanboy of Trubisky, I want him gone, because I don't want another 8 years of holding on to a QB that is not going to ever be a "Franchise" QB.

However, I don't want to bring in a new QB to the same shit show that we currently have.

So focus on fixing the O-line, because it is broken, this year......

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Fix the O-line, period and if possible find an edge rusher and I think all of the sudden we are back in the hunt. That's what you said, obviously proposing Mitch and any future Bears's QB had to deal with some of ther worst protection in the league. This is a common complaint by common fans defending shit QB play. In this case it's also pure bullshit.

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 71%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 70%
3. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
4. Houston Texans, 64%
5. Buffalo Bills, 63%
6. Oakland Raiders, 63%
7. Tennessee Titans, 63%
8. Pittsburgh Steelers, 62%
9. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
10. New York Giants, 62%
11. Dallas Cowboys, 61%
12. Cleveland Browns, 61%
13. Chicago Bears, 60%
14. Kansas City Chiefs, 60%
15. Detroit Lions, 60%
16. Los Angeles Chargers, 59%
17. New York Jets, 59%
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 58%
19. Minnesota Vikings, 58%
20. Washington Redskins, 57%
21. Philadelphia Eagles, 57%
22. New England Patriots, 56%
23. Los Angeles Rams, 56%
24. New Orleans Saints, 55%
25. San Francisco 49ers, 55%
26. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 54%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 53%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 49%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 46%
32. Miami Dolphins, 42%

After week 14, Bears were actually #8 and have slipped over the course of the last 2 weeks. Still, MT has been provided with top 10 protection for the majority of the season and still sucked balls. This is not to say the O-line doesn't need some upgrades, just to say those who want to blame the o-line for the QB failures are barking up the wrong tree.

The o-line is not to blame for Mitch Trubisky being a bottom of the barrel QB. Their weakness is the run game which seems to be Nagy's weakness too. He just seems to be a pass heavy coach who doesn't put much thought into the run game.

Why are you connecting my desire to fix the O-line with being a fan boy of Trubisky?

Are you saying that you would trust the Current O-line to take us into the playoffs, even if we had Mahomes, this team needs better O-line play.......

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Yeah yeah, no problem. We'll just pick up an elite QB in the offseason at the Elite QB Store.

Wait, there's a Elite QB Store and the Bears haven't been shopping there? WTF???

They have been average at Pass protection, but they are atrocious in run blocking, and that completely makes us one dimensional.

I am no Fanboy of Trubisky, I want him gone, because I don't want another 8 years of holding on to a QB that is not going to ever be a "Franchise" QB.

However, I don't want to bring in a new QB to the same shit show that we currently have.

So focus on fixing the O-line, because it is broken, this year......

We shouldn't have released Trubisky into this shit show, but since the option was Glennon we shouldn't have made Trubisky wait until 2020 before we could fix it (i.e., draft Smith, then give every future pick for the rest of Trubisky's career to get Mack. I hate to say pass on Mack but Smith being drafted should've dictated that. Not having an Oline should've dictated neither Smith or Mack happened).

Bears and many of their fans have issues keeping their eye on the offensive prize. With the rules making defense less important you don't need stars at every position on defense. You do need to keep your QB upright.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears and many of their fans have issues keeping their eye on the offensive prize. With the rules making defense less important you don't need stars at every position on defense. You do need to keep your QB upright.

Yeah, but elite QBs don't need anything. They just sling and win, man! They could be out there throwing the ball to, and protected by a bunch of drunk children and win a Super Bowl!

There are honestly people that believe that.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Guys, it’s time.