Chase Daniel Interview

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Lol, Chase said when they found out they weren't going to make the playoffs late in the season it was a real let down because they're not used to that.

Lol. Okay Chase Daniel.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how in the beginning of the interview he uses "Us", then at the end he changes to "Them". Pretty sure he had a come-to-Jesus moment halfway thru, realizing if the bears hadn't made a decision on him yet, they probably have now for giving an honest insider assessment of the offense.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, Chase said when they found out they weren't going to make the playoffs late in the season it was a real let down because they're not used to that.

Lol. Okay Chase Daniel.
Yeah I didn’t get that unless he’s referring to him and Nagy but that’s kinda weird

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Chase is laying out dirty laundry... a sign he is going to be an ex-Bear

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The most interesting thing about this interview is nowhere does he say, "Trubisky sucks."

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Chase is laying out dirty laundry... a sign he is going to be an ex-Bear
I didn't see that at all. He sounds like a guy about to get another contract.

BigTom

Liked Posts:

Lol. Okay Chase Daniel.
What, 8 playoff appearances in the last 30 years isn't enough for you? Man some of y'all are just greedy.
/s

Unfortunately for us fans ,Chase, we are plenty used to it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He called out the OL and running game, but kinda praised Mitch...
Nowhere in the interview did he call out the o-line. It was just a rather short fluffy interview. Some stuff he said sounded weird like the part where he said they weren't used to missing playoffs and then towards the end when he suggested Nagy's looking to change the scheme next year, perhaps something more like Baltimore with Lamar Jackson. Haha. Can you imagine? Trubisky way to scared to run like that and I don't think I've seen a QB run the option more poorly than Mitch. It's a pathetic sight.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I didn’t get that unless he’s referring to him and Nagy but that’s kinda weird
perhaps he meant having something to play for.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nowhere in the interview did he call out the o-line. It was just a rather short fluffy interview. Some stuff he said sounded weird like the part where he said they weren't used to missing playoffs and then towards the end when he suggested Nagy's looking to change the scheme next year, perhaps something more like Baltimore with Lamar Jackson. Haha. Can you imagine? Trubisky way to scared to run like that and I don't think I've seen a QB run the option more poorly than Mitch. It's a pathetic sight.
I don't think that would work as well here and Bill Walsh once told Young that he liked the mobility but that you can't win it all without also being a good pocket passer. Guess what? Lamar is a leader in TDs from the pocket.

Mitch's shoulder may need to get cut. If you were wondering why he wasn't running as much early on, he was trying to stay in the pocket but after the ding, he was likely just trying to stay available until it became more stable. Thing is, he still needs to become a better pocket passer regardless of the O we run.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rare for a QB that intends to come back to actually callout his OL in public

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bum ass QBs who are also friends have to stick together.