Check out what a jerk I am after the best win this team has had in too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
"He isn't very talented. He can't play. He can't do basic things like hitting wide open receivers that have nothing to do with inexperience in the system. "

Dude then proceeded to compare trubisky to a wife beater

"It's like an abused wife who starts making excuses for her drunk violent husband when he goes 2, 3, 4 days without smacking her around.

Stay focused people. You didn't imagine it when it happened, he really is bad. You were right."

Then proceeds to go on:

"HE. CAN'T. HIT. WIDE. OPEN. RECEIVERS.

He can't play football. This isn't an issue of developing, it's an issue of the kid is bad at the game. "

Lets not forget this meatball thought Chase Daniel was the difference between the bears making a superbowl run and not making the playoffs :bowrofl:

Chase FUCKING DANIEL.

Please bro, eat crow.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
this didn't deserve its own thread......if you are going after posters here, there are a few more disingenuous people to go after than Bearmick....

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"He isn't very talented. He can't play. He can't do basic things like hitting wide open receivers that have nothing to do with inexperience in the system. "

"It's like an abused wife who starts making excuses for her drunk violent husband when he goes 2, 3, 4 days without smacking her around.

Stay focused people. You didn't imagine it when it happened, he really is bad. You were right."

Then proceeds to go on:

He can't play football. This isn't an issue of developing, it's an issue of the kid is bad at the game. "

Lets not forget this meatball thought Chase Daniel was the difference between the bears making a superbowl run and not making the playoffs :bowrofl:

Chase FUCKING DANIEL.

Please bro, eat crow.

For a real treat, check out his political posts

Visionman

Liked Posts:
To be fair, the first 3 weeks of the season, that was 100% true...

Sammich

Liked Posts:

Then proceeds to go on:

Chase FUCKING DANIEL.

Please bro, eat crow.

Trubisky has picked apart ONE team in his entire career so far. Just relax before you start calling out all of the haters.

msadows

Liked Posts:
this didn't deserve its own thread......if you are going after posters here, there are a few more disingenuous people to go after than Bearmick....

Nah, the fact he's going off saying "its only one game" instead of eating crow, is fucked.

You judge a guys career off 3 games this season and call him a bust who cant hit wide open wideouts, then when he does, you end up saying its just one game.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Call out threads not allowed

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You can call out someone who was calling for Chase Daniel to make a superbowl run for us. Im good on that.

If Mitch kept playing like he was, I was going to call for Daniel too. Probably wouldn't have been the only one...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nah, the fact he's going off saying "its only one game" instead of eating crow, is fucked.

You judge a guys career off 3 games this season and call him a bust who cant hit wide open wideouts, then when he does, you end up saying its just one game.

Objectively, 3 bad games > one amazing game.

Also cherry picking posts fails to capture the entire picture.

If you are going to make callout posts you should be more comprehensive in your assessment first, which in this case would likely have resulted in you never making this thread.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's been bad for most of his first 15 starts. I said he was bad when he was bad.

He was great in his 16th start and I said he was great.

If he turns out to be a real franchise QB I will eat crow happily. Not after one game.

Threads like this only make me realize how much you obsess over me while I barely recognize who you are as a poster.

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
To be fair, the first 3 weeks of the season, that was 100% true...

The first 3 weeks this what NOT true. Just because Mitch wasn’t hitting open receivers at the time doesn’t mean he could not in the future. Fans that were optimistic always believed Mitch could perform like he did yesterday with time and experience. Pessimistic fans or haters are the ones who prematurely wrote off after only Mitch 14 games. Every pessimist that already declared Mitch a bust or labeled him should be ashamed and eating crow today. Maybe in the future you should learn to be more patient

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Mick has been over the top on Mitch. However, he's a smart guy and I enjoy sparring with him when we disagree. I've also been on the same side of many arguments with him too.

There are some incredibly dumb posters on this site. Mick is not one of them. A lot of us are guilty of falling in love with our opinions and believe they are gospel. Mick has been that way with Mitch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's been bad for most of his first 15 starts. I said he was bad when he was bad.

He was great in his 16th start and I said he was great.

Threads like this only make me realize how much you obsess over me while I barely recognize who you are as a poster.

Nah bro, theres at least 3 posts on the front page where you state its just one game.

Then when people told you that a young QB will play bad, you said he is a bust, there is no analysis needed because he isn't an NFL QB, and that you think Chase Daniel is a better QB than mitch.

I didn't say mitch is Marino or Montana, I just highlighted the fact you said he cant complete wide open passes and is comparable to a wife beater. All premium content obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.