cheering for the Pack?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate to say it but I almost want the Pack to win. Last thing we need is the Pack to have a shitty rest of the season and for them to draft high. I would love to see them miss on players around the #20 pick for a decade....

TishLover

Liked Posts:
I hate to say it but I almost want the Pack to win. Last thing we need is the Pack to have a shitty rest of the season and for them to draft high. I would love to see them miss on players around the #20 pick for a decade....
we want them to lose and be out of playoff for sure.
As one of article said if they are out of playoff for sure they won't play Aaron for the rest the season, that would be good for the Bears this year

TL1961

Liked Posts:
a) they are 1/2 game from division lead
b) if they had lost today, they might shelve Rodgers, which would obviously include a game against us.
c) if Rodgers comes back and they win the next two, they will need the last game against us. (May be meaningless for either team by then, however)

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
No.... but if we're out, I'd rather see them win the division than Detroilet.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
No.... but if we're out, I'd rather see them win the division than Detroilet.

This. If its not the Bears winning the division, I would rather it be the Packers instead of Detroit. As much as I enjoy watching the Packers lose, I at least have some respect for them as a franchise that does it right. I hate everything about the Detroit Lions and the way they do things and do not want to see them rewarded with a playoff berth just because the other teams in the division were injured and sucked more.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Screw them. We needed them to beat Ponder last year when they needed the game and they couldn't do it.

I can't believe their luck. They replace a HOF QB with a better one! I hope they lose them all and draft a bust high.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I could give a fuck less...

I hope nothing goes right for the packers...

beardashus

Liked Posts:
Only at gun point and/or if they are playing the Taliban is the correct answer. Thank you all for playing.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can miss at 20 just as easy as at 10. Let them burn.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I am cheering for the Pack. Go Pack Go!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I wonder about how good the Packers really will be even if/when Rodgers returns. They have looked pretty bad and I think today was no exception. They barely beat a team that was 3-9 coming in and had a history of being really bad in cold weather with that team, and that was even when they were good!