Clint Hurdle/Pirates vs. Reds

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
well. we all knew it could not just be our hippie manager.

Some one with knowledge of editing needs to make a clip with background music to that we are family pirate team

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
At what point does MLB suspend Clint Hurdle for being such a meathead and force the Pirates to shut down for the rest of the season for being disgraceful?

Great breakdown:

Why was Puig so salty that he got traded to the Indians?

Agreed on Hurdle. Can't stand him or Mike Matheny. Glad ol Mikey boy isn't a manager anymore.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
At what point does MLB suspend Clint Hurdle for being such a meathead and force the Pirates to shut down for the rest of the season for being disgraceful?

Great breakdown:

Jomboy is the best.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
These videos are amazing. Great commentary.
Puig is on Roids.
Pirates got handled
Hats off to Garrrett for just going on out confronting the entire team. Excellent display of "all of yall can get it" I thought he was the real hero here.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Reds manager David Bell (six games) and pitchers Amir Garrett (eight games) and Jared Hughes (three games) were disciplined. Yasiel Puig, who acknowledged after Tuesday's game that he had been traded to the Cleveland Indians before Wednesday's official announcement, was suspended for three games.

Pirates pitcher Keone Kela got the longest ban at 10 games for "intentionally" throwing a pitch near the head of the Reds' Derek Dietrich and later instigating the brawl. Teammates Jose Osuna (five games) and Kyle Crick (three games) and manager Clint Hurdle (two games) also were disciplined by MLB.

Completely baffling to me that of all the people suspended, it was Clint Hurdle who got the SHORTEST suspension. I was hoping he'd get the Pete Rose Banned For Life suspension.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Clint’s boys are 14 games under .500 since the All Star break.

4-18

Clint won’t need to be suspended. He would be on the hot seat if Pittsburgh cared at all.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm really surprised Hurdle is like this as a manager. He had a lot to offer teams as a MLB hitting instructor.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Clint’s boys are 14 games under .500 since the All Star break.

4-18

Clint won’t need to be suspended. He would be on the hot seat if Pittsburgh cared at all.

yeah, its not like the Pirates had a 20-year postseason drought prior to Hurdle's tenure. LOL at "hot seat".