Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure why this needed a thread....

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know who Logan Paul is but I know CM Punk is only a good fighter when going by WWE scripts. Other than that, I think there's a lot of women who could take him in a fair fight.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CMP should never step into a pro fight of any sort ever again. With that said, i had no idea this was a thing. Can Logan Paul fight? This is real life?

Please tell me UFC isn't entertaining this and this is just another shit stain money grab by Bellator.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
CMP should never step into a pro fight of any sort ever again. With that said, i had no idea this was a thing. Can Logan Paul fight? This is real life?

Please tell me UFC isn't entertaining this and this is just another shit stain money grab by Bellator.

Logan Paul is a Division One Wrestler that won State in Ohio. Dana White is considering it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
His brother got his butt kicked by an MMA fighter that wasn't even trying.

Skip to 12:50

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Logan Paul is a Division One Wrestler that won State in Ohio. Dana White is considering it.
Oh shit I had no idea. Thought he was just some random YouTubed who made videos for 8 year olds.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh shit I had no idea. Thought he was just some random YouTubed who made videos for 8 year olds.

Seeing as he's worth 30 million and just made 10 million from the KSI fight he probably should just keep doing Youtube and invest his money.

He just bought his second mansion previously owned by Timothy Leary the Harvard Professor that made LSD.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seeing as he's worth 30 million and just made 10 million from the KSI fight he probably should just keep doing Youtube and invest his money.

He just bought his second mansion previously owned by Timothy Leary the Harvard Professor that made LSD.
That’s what I would do too.