VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tweet from Jeff Dickerson

BxMBfYzCUAAeIvY.jpg

https://twitter.com/ESPNChiBears/status/509752824562216960/photo/1

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
I wish I could see their take on negative plays, like missed tackles or missed assignments etc, would be interesting, but guess that could be exploited by other teams eh?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
jared allen sucks

Go back and look at how many games Peppers had last year with 1 tackle or less... i did the hw a while back, but don't feel like doing it again. It was atleast 4 games.
He's an upgrade.

Slacker

Liked Posts:
Lol, when Mundy and Tillman have more tackles than anyone else you can kind of envision how the game played out.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
They cut their best special teamer, dooooomed

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Go back and look at how many games Peppers had last year with 1 tackle or less... i did the hw a while back, but don't feel like doing it again. It was atleast 4 games.
He's an upgrade.

i don't know how the season is going to play out but i remember peppers at least getting more pressure than allen during games where he didn't show up..i think allen had one hurry all game

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Good to see Shea on the top of the tackle lost, even if most are assisted.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
speaking of special teams corey graham looked good playing corner..he's come a long way

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Remember that hilarious article from Deadspin about why your team sucks. This little tidbit echoed in my head the entire game Sunday:

and replaced him with Jared Allen. I am a Vikings fan, and so it hurts me to know that Jared Allen is gone. However, I also know that everyone DESPISES Allen's lasso sack dance, and that analysts will stumble over themselves to give Allen a rimjob anytime he runs 40 yards down the field to tackle a ballcarrier that got free because he failed to keep contain in the first place.

Allen failed miserably on Sunday at playing his assignment. I expect more from a veteran and would rather sign Alex Brown off the scrap heap and then rotate in Willie Young on third down than watch a $10-million a year vet fuck up fundamental football my pee wee team has already mastered.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Remember that hilarious article from Deadspin about why your team sucks. This little tidbit echoed in my head the entire game Sunday:

and replaced him with Jared Allen. I am a Vikings fan, and so it hurts me to know that Jared Allen is gone. However, I also know that everyone DESPISES Allen's lasso sack dance, and that analysts will stumble over themselves to give Allen a rimjob anytime he runs 40 yards down the field to tackle a ballcarrier that got free because he failed to keep contain in the first place.

Allen failed miserably on Sunday at playing his assignment. I expect more from a veteran and would rather sign Alex Brown off the scrap heap and then rotate in Willie Young on third down than watch a $10-million a year vet fuck up fundamental football my pee wee team has already mastered.

Comparing pewee football to the NFL, makes complete sense! Do you start little lazy fat kids who like eating at McDonalds and Taco Bell? Someone similar to JaMarcus Webb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Comparing pewee football to the NFL, makes complete sense! Do you start little lazy fat kids who like eating at McDonalds and Taco Bell? Someone similar to JaMarcus Webb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny because it really shows how little you know about fundamental football and basic defensive contain assignments when you open your mouth. Contain on the edges is the very first thing you teach, it's a day one lesson. Because the first thing a defensive player wants to do is chase the ball carrier all over the field and if you break contain, a reverse is going to go right past you as you chase. Yeah contain is pee wee level football shit and it's an assignment that fucked us over all last season with a Shea McClellin, especially Tavon Austin's opening 65-yard run.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Peppers was the same last year and again in the opener vs Sea.