Coaching Staff Changes

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They are both the problem. The whole offense is the problem.

You don't rank bottom 5 in both passing and rushing if the whole offense is not the problem.

That includes your playcaller and headcoach matt nagy.
So then your post about Nagy being “the” problem was wrong? Or is this post wrong?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Pace had the bus gassed up.

Announce it after the press conference so they do not need to answer questions. Fucking Cowards.
So they don't have to be asked stupid questions they arent about to answer anyway.

Get over it, Windy. Go make a mock draft, or whatever is going to help you accept the reality of what this offseason is going to look like...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hiestand's units almost sucked as much as the personnel that Pace filled them with.

I hope Chuck Leno realizes what his shit play this season cost. Enjoy blogging with your wife.

this

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Scapegoats! WITCH-HUNT! SAD!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

e49.jpg

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Holy shit you're annoying as fuck. We all get that you're young and have all the time in the world to be on message boards but shut up please.
Shouldn’t you be sucking Ryan Pace’s cock and telling how much of a man he is for cowarding out of answering questions about firing coaches? I’m sure pillow talk will be interesting between you two love birds tonight.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So they don't have to be asked stupid questions they arent about to answer anyway.

Get over it, Windy. Go make a mock draft, or whatever is going to help you accept the reality of what this offseason is going to look like...

Hahaha for real. Windy has made such a switch over from being a fan to spending all his time on here taking stupid shots at R.Pace. Pace consumes him. It's gotta be exhausting.