Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yet Trubisky and Pace still have their jobs

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What kind of Boomer COWARDS have a presser about no changes and then fire halve the coaching staff privately like RIGHT AFTERWARDS??
Starts at the top : TP (making Bears' fan miserable since 1999).

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The running game was the part that actually worked best. Should have fired the people in charge of the passing game. Lol
They won't fire Mitch while he's on a rookie deal.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The running game was the part that actually worked best. Should have fired the people in charge of the passing game. Lol

which season did you watch, cause it wasn't the most recent.

Bears were 25th in passing yards per game and 27th in rushing yards per game....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you use the media as a tool to throw people under the bus the team will get a bad reputation that will affect future signings of both coaches and players

throwing them under the bus would mean openly blaming them for the problems....

everyone knows after a season like this you don't keep the coaching staff intact.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously the Bears are lumping a lot of this on the oline...it is hard to fault that logic. But it goes a bit deeper than that.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
When you use the media as a tool to throw people under the bus the team will get a bad reputation that will affect future signings of both coaches and players
Nobody is saying to trash these guys but he could have fired them yesterday and answered questions about it today. That seems like the respectable thing to do. It’s not like they didn’t know about it for a long time.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
what do you expect they would say...it wasn't a good fit right now for the team, would be we wish them best luck in their next endeavor....

would that have made it all better? Cause that is what you would have got.
Honestly yeah. At least he doesn’t hide behind his desk.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And now let's find a new OC fresh from college...c'mon you really think a proven NFL OC will accept not to call the plays? Knowing that more often than not the OC position in a springboard for HC somewhere. ..
Ask Nagy...

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
This happens all the time why are people bent out of shape about not having questions about firings? You would get general responses and that is IT. These presses are mostly a waste of time.
Saw another teeet reminding us that pace said in 2017 they were fired up about Glennon being the starter while already planning on taking Mitch. They’re not going to show their hand.

that’s kinda unrelated to the coaches thing but whatever.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is literally the least this organization could do. Welcome to being a fan of a shit team. Can't wait to be 9-7 next year and miss the playoffs with an easier schedule.