Colin Cowherd says the Bears are going to takeoff this season

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
By takeoff, he of course means takeoff to an early vacation, his fun way of saying they won’t make the playoffs. Whether I agree with Colin or not depends on who the QB is. If Pace isn’t willing to own up to his massive mistake and admit Trubisky is a bust than Colin’s prediction will be correct as it almost always is. However if Pace does realize the error in his ways and lets Nagy start Foles, then I’m going kinda gonna to have to sorta disagree with Colin here. Remember, Foles was literally Super Bowl MVP and has played at an elite level for a good chunk of his career. The Bears have a good roster. They just need a quarterback who doesn’t look like a deformed teddy bear and throw like one to boot and Nick Foles is that guy.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You think Pace can tell Nagy who to start? I mean, obviously they work together and consult each other and consider each other's opinions. But if there is a disagreement over the game day depth chart, doesn't the HC usually have final say?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cowherd huh? Welp guess we are about to get a top 5 pick

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles or Trubisky. It doesn’t matter. It’s obvious this team is headed towards your typical 7-9 Bears season.

We went 8-8 last year and had one of the worst offenses in bears history.

It will be very difficult to do worse.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
By takeoff, he of course means takeoff to an early vacation, his fun way of saying they won’t make the playoffs. Whether I agree with Colin or not depends on who the QB is. If Pace isn’t willing to own up to his massive mistake and admit Trubisky is a bust than Colin’s prediction will be correct as it almost always is. However if Pace does realize the error in his ways and lets Nagy start Foles, then I’m going kinda gonna to have to sorta disagree with Colin here. Remember, Foles was literally Super Bowl MVP and has played at an elite level for a good chunk of his career. The Bears have a good roster. They just need a quarterback who doesn’t look like a deformed teddy bear and throw like one to boot and Nick Foles is that guy.

Remember, Foles was literally Super Bowl MVP and has played at an elite level for a good chunk of his career.

really?

whats he done since his Eagles days? Why would the Jags unload him? :unsure:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
My neighbors kid Sal jr knows more about post corona virus effects than this Tard knows about football

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will be hard to be as bad as last year unless Leno & Mills regress even further & there's two or three key injuries on defense.

For once in my life, if the Bears lose their starting QB the season is not automatically over.