Colin Cowherd says the Bears are going to takeoff this season

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Can't really watch any analysis anymore. Sports analysts are a lot like political analysts. They're wrong 90% of the time yet still, somehow still relevant.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It makes perfect sense. Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd says which teams he thinks will make the playoffs and which teams he thinks will take off to an early vacation aka no playoffs. This literally couldn’t be any simpler.

Nope.

“Takeoff” (one word) is a noun, an ascension. Takeoff should seemingly describe teams that will ascend, teams that will take off and do well.

They simply chose “takeoff” because it rhymes with “playoff”, but it’s clunky and doesn’t fit.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
really?

whats he done since his Eagles days? Why would the Jags unload him? :unsure:
I wouldn't put too much stock on what the jaguars do and he was injured in his first year as a jaguar so what does that even mean?!?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wouldn't put too much stock on what the jaguars do and he was injured in his first year as a jaguar so what does that even mean?!?

So does that mean we gave up a 4th on a injury prone Qb?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By takeoff, he of course means takeoff to an early vacation, his fun way of saying they won’t make the playoffs. Whether I agree with Colin or not depends on who the QB is. If Pace isn’t willing to own up to his massive mistake and admit Trubisky is a bust than Colin’s prediction will be correct as it almost always is. However if Pace does realize the error in his ways and lets Nagy start Foles, then I’m going kinda gonna to have to sorta disagree with Colin here. Remember, Foles was literally Super Bowl MVP and has played at an elite level for a good chunk of his career. The Bears have a good roster. They just need a quarterback who doesn’t look like a deformed teddy bear and throw like one to boot and Nick Foles is that guy.

Wrong