Colin Cowherd says the Bears are going to takeoff this season

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah what has he done since way back 1 season ago?
I mean, he's capable of being better than mitch was last year, but holy fuck.

You do realize CRM just called him elite, right? There is a reason he's been on 4 teams, a stint with the same team twice. He's a below average starter in the nfl. Somewhere in the 18-22 range. Just good enough to get by with, but not good enough to make a REAL difference.

He's still the best available option for this team this offseason at QB. I did not believe it was a viable option at the start of this offseason due to the cap hit, but they figured it out. That son of a bitch did it.

Worst case scenario foles will do just enough to irk this team into the playoffs. I don't expect magic tho.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Summer 2019 called, it wants its headline back.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
“Playoff or Takeoff“ makes no fucking sense.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
not a very bold prediction. Here i will make another one.

Browns will not make the playoffs.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
“Playoff or Takeoff“ makes no fucking sense.

It makes perfect sense. Colin Cowherd, host of The Herd with Colin Cowherd says which teams he thinks will make the playoffs and which teams he thinks will take off to an early vacation aka no playoffs. This literally couldn’t be any simpler.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Bears went 8-8 with a tough schedule, a horrible offense, and lots of injuries last season. This season, they have arguably an improved defense, an easier schedule, hopefully less injuries, an expanded playoff structure, and improvement at TE. Even if Trubisky plays exactly like last season: 63.1% comp, 3,138 yards, 17TD, 10INT, they'll make the playoffs.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
So Cowherd picked the same exact teams that made the playoffs from last year and added Tampa Bay..?

I'm kicking out Minnesota as they lost many players this offseason and not giving a spot to a bad Tampa team that now has Tom Brady.

The Rams have no draft picks, lost dante fowler, Gurley, and just trying to stay afloat.

I don't see why the Bears shouldn't make the playoffs. We added Quinn. Traded for a viable QB in Foles. Got a healthy Akiem Hicks. Added a dependably healthy TE. We add another two top 50 players and as long as we don't have one of the worse offenses in the league we should be in good position with the Defense

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
By takeoff, he of course means takeoff to an early vacation, his fun way of saying they won’t make the playoffs. Whether I agree with Colin or not depends on who the QB is. If Pace isn’t willing to own up to his massive mistake and admit Trubisky is a bust than Colin’s prediction will be correct as it almost always is. However if Pace does realize the error in his ways and lets Nagy start Foles, then I’m going kinda gonna to have to sorta disagree with Colin here. Remember, Foles was literally Super Bowl MVP and has played at an elite level for a good chunk of his career. The Bears have a good roster. They just need a quarterback who doesn’t look like a deformed teddy bear and throw like one to boot and Nick Foles is that guy.

all you do is post negative shit bout the bears..and your source is always the same annoying analysts ...a bunch of fuckin' tool bags fuck boys.
"They just need a quarterback who doesn’t look like a deformed teddy bear "
and judging a man's look?..fuckboy.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It will be hard to be as bad as last year unless Leno & Mills regress even further & there's two or three key injuries on defense.

For once in my life, if the Bears lose their starting QB the season is not automatically over.

A Bears QB hasn’t played all 16 games in a season in over a decade. Let that sink in!

We are almost guaranteed to see both Mitch and Foles start a game this season.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: