1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And they didn’t really miss either player or their combined 34 mil salary

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing on this board we are getting a 3rd round comp pick. From where exactly?

Everything I've seen shows we have no 1st round pick & no 3rd, and like three 5th round picks.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I keep hearing on this board we are getting a 3rd round comp pick. From where exactly?

Everything I've seen shows we have no 1st round pick & no 3rd, and like three 5th round picks.
Fourth round comp pick, it's right in the tweet from the first post in this thread.

Comp picks come from losing free agents to big contracts elsewhere.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I've never seen people on here saying we're getting a 3rd round comp pick but i don't go in every thread so i guess i could of missed it. All i've seen is talk about us getting a 4th round comp pick for cutting M.Davis by a certain date which Pace had us wait out until close to that date.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never seen people on here saying we're getting a 3rd round comp pick but i don't go in every thread so i guess i could of missed it. All i've seen is talk about us getting a 4th round comp pick for cutting M.Davis by a certain date which Pace had us wait out until close to that date.

I've heard it a couple of times.

I think some fans have yet to realize we have no 3rd round picks either.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've heard it a couple of times.

I think some fans have yet to realize we have no 3rd round picks either.

Yeah don't know where they came up with that but it sure would of been nice if they were right cause we think it sucks right now that we don't have a 1st or 3rd round pick but just wait until you're watching the draft and watching player after player get drafted that you know would of been great for the Bears. The wait until we're on the board will be brutal and then also sitting there waiting to hear "The Bears have just made a trade" cause we know how active Pace likes to be and at any time you can hear that.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

its been pretty consistent everyone saying we are getting a 4 for amos

one of those 5 are going to end up being a 6 it was part of the Howard trade