Congratulations to DeShaun Watson (Part I)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson made THE play of the game if not the season today to lead his team to victory. It wasn’t always easy as time and time again his useless teammates and coaches held him back but he was able to put them on his back and will them to victory. Watson now pulls into a tie with Mahomes for most playoff wins by a QB in the 2017 NFL draft and has made it far further than Trubisky ever has or will. Please join in me in congratulating DeShaun Watson on this achievement.

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
What an elite qb, would have loved to have him as a Bear!

mbison

Liked Posts:
He also choked for most of the game and the refs cheated the Bills with that phantom blocking penalty to take them out of field goal range. Watson really hasn’t done much that his franchise hasn’t done without him. They went to the playoffs 4/7 years before he showed up. The Texans will be eliminated next weekend and then he will be another Matt Scaub. You will also disappear

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would most likely be in the playoffs 2 whole years in a row if Pace had drafted him!

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

“Maybe we can make status quo decisions and please the pundits, or make decisions that are predictable and easily accepted positions,” Pace wrote. “Or we can (expletive) take chances and be bold and be great. I’m not going to look back with regrets. I can’t do that to myself. I can’t do that to this building. And bottom line is you don’t achieve greatness in this league without great quarterback play.”

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In before @msadows calls you a TROLL!

Congrats to Watson. That truly was grown man football. Lesser QBs(i wont name any names but one rhymes with Poohbisky) would have crapped their pants after a terrible first half vs that defense. Notice how just because some plays didn't go right on first down that the whole team didn't crumble. Like others have said, notice how you can have poor OL play and still make plays. Kicked in the eye? No problem. Hit full speed by two defenders? LOL let me go win this playoff game.

Poise. Calm. Collected. Watson was built for big moments. Notice the way his teammates react to him. He has an energy, like Mahomes and Jackson, that draws people to them. There's a QB who wears orange and blue that doesn't even believe in himself yet his GM think the whole team will? Nope.

But we do have to take a step back and think about the people this game affected. I hope a certain QB from a certain Midwestern town isn't in a warm bathtub cutting his wrists as he watches a real QB from the 2017 draft win a playoff game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, is this the Texan's board?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope a certain QB from a certain Midwestern town isn't in a warm bathtub cutting his wrists as he watches a real QB from the 2017 draft win a playoff game.

Trubisky does not seem to be the kind of guy to take it there, but @HeHateMe noted the warning signs months ago and his #calledit record is pretty impressive. I am not saying anyone should panic, but someone should very calmly be calling 911.

LOL, is this the Texan's board?

TBF, is it ever much of a Bears board in January???

(Well, maybe when someone important gets canned...again)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Looking forward to Part 2!