Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What? Why? No.

I wouldn't mind having Cousins at all and if the Daniel thing was coming with us still using either our 1st or 2nd round pick on a QB to sit behind Daniel for a year or two then i'd be alright with that cause the only QB i think is ready to play would be D.Watson and the others need to sit at least a year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Under the proposed deal, first reported by Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, Washington would send Cousins to the 49ers, longtime Dallas fixture Tony Romo would move up to Washington, and the 49ers would send the No. 2-overall pick to the Cowboys.

Say Wut?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Think about that for a minute. In essence, Dallas gets the #2 for old broken Romo and then the 49ers get Cousins a young QB with proven production for the same decrepit Romo. Does anyone really think that is going to happen? More silly season look at me nonsense. This is like Jerry Jones wanted to one up the shit B Belichick tries to push.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

That's the part that really threw me off to cause why the hell would Wash trade Cousins for Romo and his contract and his injury issues?? Not a very smart looking trade at all for Wash.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Daniel has a whopping 78 career pass attempts over his 8 years in the league; trading anything more than a bottle of Crystal Clear Pepsi would be too much.

FoCo

Liked Posts:
That's the part that really threw me off to cause why the hell would Wash trade Cousins for Romo and his contract and his injury issues?? Not a very smart looking trade at all for Wash.

Bears need to get involved immediately. Not for Cousins but for the #2 pick. Trade Cutler and a 4th round pick to Washington. A third if you have to.

Bears get 9ers #2 pick, 9ers get Cousins, Skins get Cutler and a 3rd or 4th. That has to be just as good if not better than Romo.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Cowboys getting the 2nd pick out of the deal makes absolutely no sense.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Well let me make up any story during pre draft..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's possible Pace talked to Washington to see what they would want for Cousins in a trade. I think it's pretty unlikely Cousins goes to the Bears though.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's possible Pace talked to Washington to see what they would want for Cousins in a trade. I think it's pretty unlikely Cousins goes to the Bears though.

Yeah he's already said that the only team as of now that he would sign a multi year contract with is the 49ers. I would think it would take a 1st rounder plus another early pick at least to get him in a straight up trade with Wash.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why would Jerry Jones initiate a trade of Romo to a division rival? Like that couldn't backfire in a big way. Not much thought put into this rumor.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why would Jerry Jones initiate a trade of Romo to a division rival? Like that couldn't backfire in a big way. Not much thought put into this rumor.
Because her would be getting the 2nd pick overall for a guy that most likely will be cut sometime this offseason otherwise and would have a Vegas over/under of 6 games until season ending injury. That said, it is a comical rumor.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That rumor was dumb. Redskins gain nothing from that.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Probably. But of all trade possibilities mentioned, i would really love if they got Cousins assuming that he signed a contract. He certainly isn't would I would call "elite" but he is a good NFL quarter-back who plays with a chip on his shoulder.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That rumor was dumb. Redskins gain nothing from that.

Definitely seems like a pretty dumb rumor that wasn't given much thought but i did see somewhere else that the Redskins would also be getting draft picks as well but i can't find where i saw that now.