Craziest thing you have ever done.

airtime143

The most insane thing I ever did was make my own parasail and test it out on 240 feet of rope with my buddy driving the boat. It all went well until the turnaround.
He cut too sharp and the rope went slack and I started coming down. The descent was ok until he floored it and tried to take up the slack.
I was probably 40-50 feet up when the rope tightened and yanked me forward.
Thankfully it wound up breaking at the anchor point and i dropped in to the water with only a medium case of whiplash.

airtime143

What I would very much like to try at some point is to jump out of a plane with a wing suit and no parachute.
I have tried a wingsuit a couple times and it seems like you can slow down enough to make a water landing tolerable.
The videos I have seen of people doing it look no worse than bailing off of a waverunner at top speed.

HeHateMe

CCS Donator
Donator
What I would very much like to try at some point is to jump out of a plane with a wing suit and no parachute.
I have tried a wingsuit a couple times and it seems like you can slow down enough to make a water landing tolerable.
The videos I have seen of people doing it look no worse than bailing of a waverunner at top speed.
@Grimson ^^^

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
The videos I have seen of people doing it look no worse than bailing off of a waverunner at top speed.
@Crystallas ^^^

Jamais Vu

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Staff member
Donator
I think the thread may be too broad of a subject. One man's crazy is another man's hobby.

I guess literally the craziest thing I have ever done was end up in a psychiatric hospital, but the actual experience was way boring.

airtime143

I think the thread may be too broad of a subject. One man's crazy is another man's hobby.

I guess literally the craziest thing I have ever done was end up in a psychiatric hospital, but the actual experience was way boring.
Did you meet anyone that thought they were napoleon?
Tv tells me there is one in every mental hospital.