Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Games 5, 6, 7 on this afternoon on MLB Network.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Game 7 on FS1 right now, while Hawks 2013 is on elsewhere.

17 minutes vs 17 seconds.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Watching this Game 7 and I want to drive to Anaheim and slap Joe.

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:
Most of the Cubs' 2016 post-season games are available on YouTube. Full games in HD. I dunno about y'all, but second only to game 7 of the '16 World Series was Game 5 at Wrigley, with the Montero grand slam. Many of their camera positions suddenly became useless, because the stadium was shaking. Literally shaking, such that even ground-level cameras were showing movement, and the cameras up in the bleachers and at the front of the upper deck just shook like crazy. The cameras were still shaking like that on the next pitch, to Dexter Fowler. When he hit another HR for back-to-back blasts, it's almost like no one could react, everyone was still up and screaming, jumping up and down, after the slam.

I could only have wished we could have had our own broadcast team on those games. Would have loved to listen to Len and JD calling those plays. :)

-New Doug

p.s., here I am, just had spine surgery (which was barely saved from being postponed), and I had really looked forward to sitting back and enjoying watching the Cubs as I recovered. No one's fault, really, but now I'm hoping my back will be fully recovered by the time the season starts. It usually takes 8 to 12 weeks to recover from a spinal laminectomy, I don't expect we'll be playing until June. So, when I can start lifting more than two pounds, we ought to be getting a better idea of when we'll see 2020 baseball. Ah, well, best-laid plans and all of that. dvd

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Most of the Cubs' 2016 post-season games are available on YouTube. Full games in HD. I dunno about y'all, but second only to game 7 of the '16 World Series was Game 5 at Wrigley, with the Montero grand slam. Many of their camera positions suddenly became useless, because the stadium was shaking. Literally shaking, such that even ground-level cameras were showing movement, and the cameras up in the bleachers and at the front of the upper deck just shook like crazy. The cameras were still shaking like that on the next pitch, to Dexter Fowler. When he hit another HR for back-to-back blasts, it's almost like no one could react, everyone was still up and screaming, jumping up and down, after the slam.

I could only have wished we could have had our own broadcast team on those games. Would have loved to listen to Len and JD calling those plays. :)

-New Doug

p.s., here I am, just had spine surgery (which was barely saved from being postponed), and I had really looked forward to sitting back and enjoying watching the Cubs as I recovered. No one's fault, really, but now I'm hoping my back will be fully recovered by the time the season starts. It usually takes 8 to 12 weeks to recover from a spinal laminectomy, I don't expect we'll be playing until June. So, when I can start lifting more than two pounds, we ought to be getting a better idea of when we'll see 2020 baseball. Ah, well, best-laid plans and all of that. dvd
Those shaking ground cameras were anything BUT useless. :)

Game 7 on Fox. Zobrist batting in 10th.

Can he do it again? :)