My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Things are so bad for the Cubs that they have been mathematically eliminated for 2020

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Once the Cubs finally shit can Maddon they will be back to ......................

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Get a life angry boomer. You are a pathetic waste of oxygen and the world will be better when your generation finally dies off. Loser.

Bruh...... throw me a lifeline, not my fault I was burn a few weeks too soon to avoid technically qualifying as a boomer.

‘Shame’ ding-ding-ding ‘shame’

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Things are so bad for the Cubs that they have been mathematically eliminated for 2020
[/QUOTE

In addition to every other horrible quality you possess, your “sense of humor” is only matched by that of David Dennison.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bruh...... throw me a lifeline, not my fault I was burn a few weeks too soon to avoid technically qualifying as a boomer.

‘Shame’ ding-ding-ding ‘shame’

At least you have something to show for yourself and aren't a toothless/fingertipless loser broke boy that has to resort to living in Elgin because you made peanuts over your career unlike what your dementia riddled brane tells you that you did in your career.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
At least you have something to show for yourself and aren't a toothless/fingertipless loser broke boy that has to resort to living in Elgin because you made peanuts over your career unlike what your dementia riddled brane tells you that you did in your career.
Dipshit, you replied to the wrong person lolololo

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
there were some rumblings about Dombrowski going to the south side, it could happen. Theo should have made the tough call on Joe and moved on by now.

Yikes. I hope not.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maddon is gone for sure. Theo is going nowhere, and shouldn't. Every decision of Theo's made sense at the time. Many didn't pan out, but put in that situation I can't fault his decisions. I'll be interested to see the extent of the changes.