Cutler deserves higher ranking Bears Top 100 ?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
why?

For the same reason a few others have said i.e. cocky, brash,
bad attitude, questionable character, over-confident, a little lack of professionalism. Heck, he showed up after being drafted, drinking a can of beer during a interview. Like I said some ppl. still
don't care for him click post>>>#59

However, as I said earlier McMahon had the balls to challenge a loser like Mike McCaskey to want too "WIN it ALL".
So from that minute forward I was on-board.

How can you be skeptical of McMahon when he was drafted, and then reference things that happened 'after being drafted'? Are you clairvoyant? I don't remember the draft in 1982 getting the extensive coverage to such a degree that you knew about the personal lives of the draft prospects.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Seriously, is run and shoot an actual poster or a bot? I mean, his posting style is not that of a human being. What’s with the constant reposting of the same links as is found in the OP in the very same thread? And I feel like he does this consistently. This has got to be some type of spambot.

He's Vladimir Putin

?....nope, not Putin or a "spambot." I was just trying to keep on target( Bears top 100 & jay) and not get derailed into a Trubz thread etc.
AND to Rory Sparrow's credit, see post >>#60 he and a few others actually went in & read the article

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
How can you be skeptical of McMahon when he was drafted, and then reference things that happened 'after being drafted'? Are you clairvoyant? I don't remember the draft in 1982 getting the extensive coverage to such a degree that you knew about the personal lives of the draft prospects.

He came with some character baggage from BYU for drinking and other shenanigans. Here are some articles

Former BYU Quarterback Jim McMahon Talks About The Honor Code
-----------------

Which is pretty much verbatim what he said during a 2011 interview with 560 WQAM in Miami. “When you go to college,” he said, “you’re supposed to have fun, and that’s not the place to have fun.”

Time for McMahon to get over it (BYU) | Deseret News
----------

McMahon showed up on time to his first public event with the Chicago Bears, beer in hand

McMahon was and is overtly not a member of the Mormon Church, which at the time of his enrollment at BYU was by far the exception, not the norm. Though McMahon played at BYU and never received an Honor Code suspension, it was no secret that he was not interested in living an LDS lifestyle after his departure from college. By his own admission, he was on probation for most of the five years he was in Provo.

Perhaps McMahon was overcompensating or perhaps he was just really thirsty. Whatever the reason, McMahon showed up at his first public function as a member of the Chicago Bears with a beer in hand. Head coach Mike Ditka and owner George Halas were none too pleased.

10 moments that made BYU and NFL quarterback Jim McMahon famous and infamous

________

At the time ( he was drafted) I questioned his stats bcuz
I thought he was just a product of the BYU passing system.

But Again, the take away for me and hopefully you...

......as I said earlier McMahon had the balls to challenge a loser like Mike McCaskey to want too "WIN it ALL".
So from that minute forward I was on-board.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Look at Mr. Take no Opinion, Run and Shit.