dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do you feel like having Ryan Pace’s dick any further down your throat?

Ummmmmm no i don't.

Why all the gay thoughts all the time. Come out the closet junior. Mommy will still love you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Da Bears Blog still unsure if Pat Shurmer to da bears?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ummmmmm no i don't.

Why all the gay thoughts all the time. Come out the closet junior. Mommy will still love you.
Is this the best you have? Maybe at pillow time you and your dear sweet Ryan can think of something a bit more clever

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
"Ryan Pace calling the offensive line a “real” issue was about these grades. Every single offensive lineman graded down from a year ago. (Cody Whitehair the least significant of the bunch.) But the team doesn’t believe it was a talent issue. They believe it was a scheme/coaching issue. "

I hope this isn't 100% accurate.

I think they think it's accurate. They probably have to think that too, considering the money they owe Leno, Massie, Whitehair, and the fact they used a 2nd on Daniels. That being said, Pace and crew better get some more talent on the OL. Nailing down the RG position and finding a swing tackle to hedge against Massie being hurt/bad again and to motivate Leno is the minimum needed.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like what I read but this blog is wrong often enough. They are better than the Sports mockery crap but I just dont trust them.