DaBearsBlog Nuggets

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Ryan Pace calling the offensive line a “real” issue was about these grades. Every single offensive lineman graded down from a year ago. (Cody Whitehair the least significant of the bunch.) But the team doesn’t believe it was a talent issue. They believe it was a scheme/coaching issue. "

I hope this isn't 100% accurate.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
"Ryan Pace calling the offensive line a “real” issue was about these grades. Every single offensive lineman graded down from a year ago. (Cody Whitehair the least significant of the bunch.) But the team doesn’t believe it was a talent issue. They believe it was a scheme/coaching issue. "

I would say it’s 50/50.. Late in the season there were still linemen confused which is ridiculous

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

So this is going off of what a person from the media said? If so then you're asking if someone from the media is 100% correct? If so then the answer 9 out of 10 times is gonna be no.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Good info, thanks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think at best these guys are good enough but not great. It really seems like they were lost on where to be which absolutely reflects on coaching.....

It wasn't a specific person you could always pinpoint; it seemed like everyone took turns on not knowing where to be.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think at best these guys are good enough but not great. It really seems like they were lost on where to be which absolutely reflects on coaching.....

It wasn't a specific person you could always pinpoint; it seemed like everyone took turns on not knowing where to be.

I agree execution was an issue. Missed assignments were a huge issue.

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
eh.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
So this is going off of what a person from the media said? If so then you're asking if someone from the media is 100% correct? If so then the answer 9 out of 10 times is gonna be no.

This is coming from a guy who regularly sources FanSided.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I know some people on here debate how plugged in Jeff actually is but he has a pretty decent track record I feel like.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is coming from a guy who regularly sources FanSided.

I just post articles for others to read. I never say if i agree with what's being written in them or not and it's funny cause everyone still reads the articles.
And sports mockery

So you didn't answer my question but i'm guessing i already know why which gives me my answer.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Da Bears Blog cites a lot of Jonathan Wood, who admits he doesnt watch all of the games. Seems legit