Danny Trevathan could return for Packers game

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Thats cute, except you won't be facing some of the garbage offenses you faced in the regular season in the playoffs.

Seattle and the 9ers will run all over your shit D.

Your first round matchup should be seattle.

I mean, as a team we have played one of the toughest SOS in the league, and were 10-3. Not worried.

I'd love to play Seattle, I see our entire O lighting them up. Jones would safely outproduce Carson.

Considering winning out gets us the 2nd seed, and SEA will likely win their division, no, we wont be seeing SEA unless they get to the NFCCG, but id rather see them then SF anyway.

And our D isn't shit. Otherwise we wouldnt be top 12 in ppg.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You're the one calling me out for mentioning something you mentioned previously.

Not my fault you have the attention span of a god damn chimp.

Like I said, if you don't want to join in then fucking leave.
I have clearly joined in. Take some deep breaths man Jesus Christ.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You’re cherry picking stats and looking at them in a vacuum. If they give up a lot of yards, but not a lot of points they are probably really good at red zone D, which is crucial in the NFL. Also how they may or may not do in the playoffs is irrelevant because it hasn’t happened yet

No, I'm not cherry picking.

This is what DVOA is for. It's not a made up statistic like aaronitout likes to think, its weights defensive statistics against your competition in respect to the other 31 teams in the league.

The packers do not match up favorably.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
No way, aaronitout is back after disappearing that season when the Packers sucked lol.

Packers defense is middle of the road - they've won with worse for sure. Their problem will be pass pro and keeping the OL healthy down the stretch. And avoiding Seahawks, 49ers or Saints who are just better football teams.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

This is what DVOA is for. It's not a made up statistic like aaronitout likes to think, its weights defensive statistics against your competition in respect to the other 31 teams in the league.

Okay. I never said it’s not a valid statistic I think it’s actually a pretty decent statistic but putrid defenses aren’t giving up the 12th fewest PPG in the NFL. That’s just a fact.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Yes it is. DVOA is some Special person advanced metric nonsense just like all the bullshit from off. It's not an NFL statistic.

Use actual statistics to prove your point, if you can't, your point is demonstrably false.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I mean, as a team we have played one of the toughest SOS in the league, and were 10-3. Not worried.

I'd love to play Seattle, I see our entire O lighting them up. Jones would safely outproduce Carson.

Considering winning out gets us the 2nd seed, and SEA will likely win their division, no, we wont be seeing SEA unless they get to the NFCCG, but id rather see them then SF anyway.

And our D isn't shit. Otherwise we wouldnt be top 12 in ppg.

Either San Fran or Seattle, don't matter.

And the Saints have a better team than the packers and play an easier schedule the rest of the way.

You're getting the 3 seed.

And your D is shit, otherwise you wouldn't be 4th highest in yards allowed per play.

But ok.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Why are you shit talking a fan of a team that will be in the playoffs when in all likelihood the Bears will not be? This is like laughing at somebody for struggling in grad school when you couldn’t even get in.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes it is. DVOA is some Special person advanced metric nonsense just like all the bullshit from off. It's not an NFL statistic.

Use actual statistics to prove your point, if you can't, your point is demonstrably false.

It uses actual nfl stats, lmfao.

This isn't PFF. I already thought you how it works. It isn't my fault you can't wrap your head around it. It legit uses EVERYTHING we've talked about in this thread(PPG, YPG, etc) and compares it to other teams and weights it against the competition you face.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
No way, aaronitout is back after disappearing that season when the Packers sucked lol.

Packers defense is middle of the road - they've won with worse for sure. Their problem will be pass pro and keeping the OL healthy down the stretch. And avoiding Seahawks, 49ers or Saints who are just better football teams.
I didnt do that, your just saying that because you have no on field shit to talk, because your team sucks lol.

Our D is better then middle of the road. Ppg.

Those teams arent better. Especially not SEA or NO. I dont want SF in SF, or NO in NO, but either one in GB I'm more then fine with.

SEA would get fucked no matter where we play them.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It uses actual nfl stats, lmfao.

This isn't PFF. I already thought you how it works. It isn't my fault you can't wrap your head around it. It legit uses EVERYTHING we've talked about in this thread(PPG, YPG, etc) and compares it to other teams and weights it against the competition you face.

Pff metrics 'use nfl stats' too lol.

Have fun with your made up advanced metric bullshit. You wont be convincing anyone who doesn't explicitly want to believe you lol.

I'll stick to real stats :)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why are you shit talking a fan of a team that will be in the playoffs when in all likelihood the Bears will not be? This is like laughing at somebody for struggling in grad school when you couldn’t even get in.

Am I shit talking? I'm trying to tell him he's delusional. I'm providing facts. This thread mentioned that the packers D is not good, I built upon that. It is FACTUAL that the packers D is not good.

So it's okay for you to argue with the kid for hours about how mack is better than the smith brothers, but it ain't okay for me to do so.

Gotcha, WCBF, you are so wise.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I didnt do that, your just saying that because you have no on field shit to talk, because your team sucks lol.

Our D is better then middle of the road. Ppg.

Those teams arent better. Especially not SEA or NO. I dont want SF in SF, or NO in NO, but either one in GB I'm more then fine with.

SEA would get fucked no matter where we play them.

What the fuck does this have to do with the Bears.

I didn't even mention them.

All I did was respond to your delusional homer ass about how your team isn't the best in the NFL like you seem to think it is.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Am I shit talking? I'm trying to tell him he's delusional. I'm providing facts. This thread mentioned that the packers D is not good, I built upon that. It is FACTUAL that the packers D is not good.

So it's okay for you to argue with the kid for hours about how mack is better than the smith brothers, but it ain't okay for me to do so.

No, the facts say GBs D is top 12.

Your squealing for convoluted pff like nonsense is worthless, kind of like your football team lol

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

What facts are in this comment
“Seattle and the 9ers will run all over your shit D”. All you’re doing is talking about how the Packers may or may not get their shit ran all over

10veitout

Liked Posts:
What the fuck does this have to do with the Bears.

I didn't even mention them.

All I did was respond to your delusional homer ass about how your team isn't the best in the NFL like you seem to think it is.
Your team sucks, so your 'bragging' about what you baselessly claim another team.will do to us. This is the way of the Bears fan, as your team doesnt leave you on a position to do anything else.

GB is clearly a top squad, that much is undeniable. We are 10-3 against a schedule that is top 3 on SOS.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Seattle isn't better than the packers but somehow have a better QB, RB tandem, WR core, and a comparable defense

Gotcha.

Not to mention they've played a harder SoS and rank higher in offensive AND defensive production. They have the same record.

So how are the packers better? Other than the fact you're a packers fan, obviously.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Either San Fran or Seattle, don't matter.

And the Saints have a better team than the packers and play an easier schedule the rest of the way.

You're getting the 3 seed.

And your D is shit, otherwise you wouldn't be 4th highest in yards allowed per play.

But ok.

We would easily handle SEA. SF has a chance but in GB, I'd still favor us.

If we win out, we will be the 2nd seed, NO would terrify me in that dome, but in GB, I'd expect a 7 point victory or more.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What facts are in this comment
“Seattle and the 9ers will run all over your shit D”. All you’re doing is talking about how the Packers may or may not get their shit ran all over

Yes, two top 5 rush O's are not going to be able to run all over a bottom 5 rush D.

Gotcha.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It is funny seeing a packers fan say with the utmost confidence they would fuck Seattle no matter where they play given their recent play off history