Danny Trevathan could return for Packers game

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Seattle isn't better than the packers but somehow have a better QB, RB tandem, WR core, and a comparable defense

Gotcha.

Not to mention they've played a harder SoS and rank higher in offensive AND defensive production. They have the same record.

So how are the packers better? Other than the fact you're a packers fan, obviously.
Their QB isn't better, even if he is having a better season. (One good game by Ridgers would quite easily change that)

Our RBs have outproduces SEA's by a mile, idk wtf your talking about there lol.

They played a harder SOS? I dont think so, source?

msadows

Liked Posts:
We would easily handle SEA. SF has a chance but in GB, I'd still favor us.

If we win out, we will be the 2nd seed, NO would terrify me in that dome, but in GB, I'd expect a 7 point victory or more.

Keep being a meatball. No worries. Guess there is no team in the nfl superior to GB.

Then again, what the point of arguing this, you think two guys are better than having a DPOTY on your roster. Clearly logic isn't one of your strengths.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep being a meatball. No worries. Guess there is no team in the nfl superior to GB.

Then again, what the point of arguing this, you think two guys are better than having a DPOTY on your roster. Clearly logic isn't one of your strengths.

Says the guy who bet Trubisky would be MVP.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yes, two top 5 rush O's are not going to be able to run all over a bottom 5 rush D.

Gotcha.
Well, would that be enough to win them the game? Probably not if our O was lighting them up on both fronts.

Especially in Lambeau.

How did the Cowboys fare against our trash D in 2016? Our run D was worse that year then now, and they were the best rushing team in football.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Your DPOTY is getting vastly out produced by both of the Smith's. Are you really saying that having WAY less sacks, less pressures, less TOs etc is better for a D? Lol wtf?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We lost a playoff game in SEA in OT, so that supposed to wreck my confidence that we beat them in the playoffs?
I mean they also have a better record than y’all. Their biggest strength is your biggest weakness. They also have a way more experienced HC. They also have the loudest stadium in the NFL. If I was a packers fan I would not be all that confident going to Seattle.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I mean they also have a better record than y’all. Their biggest strength is your biggest weakness. They also have a way more experienced HC. They also have the loudest stadium in the NFL. If I was a packers fan I would not be all that confident going to Seattle.
The Seahawks D matched up worse with our O then vice versa. I'm not worried about their running game, knowing full well we would run all over them.

SEA's stadium is overrated. I'd rather go there then SF or NO.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Their QB isn't better, even if he is having a better season. (One good game by Ridgers would quite easily change that)

Our RBs have outproduces SEA's by a mile, idk wtf your talking about there lol.

They played a harder SOS? I dont think so, source?

You could very much argue that Russell Wilson has been better than rodgers the last 3 years.

You do realize this is 2019 right?

There is only one QB in this league this year playing better ball than Wilson, and thats even debatable.

Seattles runningbacks outproduce yours. Check the stats. Once again, homer.

You realize that Aaron Jones is averaging less YPC than Chris Carson, right? Seattle has the #3 rush offense in the league. GB has the 19th.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We lost a playoff game in SEA in OT in 2014, is that supposed to wreck my confidence that we beat them in the playoffs?

I didn’t know you worked for the Packers. You might be interested in knowing that there are plenty of people here who work for the Bears (or at least claim to) that you can chat with between now and the time of your next ban

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Seahawks D matched up worse with our O then vice versa. I'm not worried about their running game, knowing full well we would run all over them.

SEA's stadium is overrated. I'd rather go there then SF or NO.
I mean Seattle was able to hold San Francisco to 3.2 YPC in San Francisco. They are no slouches on defense.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You could very much argue that Russell Wilson has been better than rodgers the last 3 years.

You do realize this is 2019 right?

There is only one QB in this league this year playing better ball than Wilson, and thats even debatable.

Seattles runningbacks outproduce yours. Check the stats. Once again, homer.

You realize that Aaron Jones is averaging less YPC than Chris Carson, right? Seattle has the #3 rush offense in the league. GB has the 19th.

No, you really couldnt. Rodgers last three healthy seasons he outproduces Wilson. One big game by Rodgers and he us better then Wilson on the year too.

Jones YPC is higher right now, but especially on his career. And our RBs have waaaaay more total TDs. No argument. Their rushing game is ranked higher because they get way more atts and thusly yards.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, you really couldnt. Rodgers last three healthy seasons he has far outproduces Wilson. One big game by Rodgers and he us better then Wilson on the year too.

Jones YPC is higher right now, but especially on his career. And our RBs have waaaaay more total TDs. No argument. Their rushing game is ranked higher because they get way more atts and thusly yards.

So Raashad Penny and Chris Carson both average more on the ground than Aaron Jones, Chris Carson has more yardage, but somehow Aaron Jones is better.

Gotcha, isn't this the same argument you just made about the Smiths vs. Khalil Mack. Hmm.

And no, arguably, Wilson has out played Rodgers, at least the last two years. It shouldn't really be a debate.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
So Raashad Penny and Chris Carson both average more on the ground than Aaron Jones, Chris Carson has more yardage, but somehow Aaron Jones is better.

Gotcha, isn't this the same argument you just made about the Smiths vs. Khalil Mack. Hmm.

And no, arguably, Wilson has out played Rodgers, at least the last two years. It shouldn't really be a debate.
Neither of those players average a higher ypc then Jones. They have more yards because they get more atts. Jones destroys them both in TDs and total production, in addition to his higher ypc.

No, Khalil Mack doesnt equal the Smith duo in production in literally anything. They combined have way more sacks, more pressures, TOs, etc. Even INDIVIDUALLY they far outpace Mack in sacks.

Wilson had a bit better season last year, but this year Rodgers could still easily eclipse him with even just one big game. Compare their last three healthy seasons, Rodgers has been undoubtedly better.