Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kwit, is less of he all round MLB as he can't really be a help in pass coverage. You almost would always know who is blitzing in a 3-4 with Smith out there and who would have to be in pass coverage. Sadly, if Trevathan was able to stay on the field, I would go with him and say to hell with age, I'd know he'd still have 2-3 more good years in him and we could keep the depth behind him. Kwit, know what you are getting the the one glaring issue you'd have. This is a passing game now. While you need to stop the run.

If Trevathan signs a one year prove you can play deal, I pick him. If not, got to go with the healthy body.
Than you weren't watching this year. The problem with Kwit was reps for route recognition which he developed this year. He may actually be faster than Trevathan.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
At times, I am left to wonder what a player has to do in order to create value to some fans.

Kwik has played well and should be on the team next year. He's also a guy you can put next to Roquan and would probably be willing to take a fair deal from the franchise that drafted him. However, if I were him, I'd go to a place where they want me to play.

With Danny T's reign marching towards its end, this seems like a no brainer to me as Kwik will come at similar charge as Danny did, maybe less. Trevathan has missed over 25% of his games in his Bears career. It also seems unlikely that the trend will discontinue as he gets into his 30s. That is a liability.

There is only way I see this situation playing out where Trevathan stays. Kwik gets an offer from another team that is beyond reason and/or Trevathan takes a discount to be here. Outside of that, I would do what I could to keep Kwik.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Kwiatkoski should be a bear long term. Kpl too Smith might be a bust at the end of this but we do get 2 really good mlbs out of this ordeal.