Dave Matthews Poo Anniversary

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
The part I most remember was how slimy Dave Matthews was...first he claimed it wasn't his bus...then he claimed that it was his bus but they didn't dump anything...then he claimed his bus dumped something but it was regular trash and not poo...he made Jessie Smollett appear 'forthcoming'.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
mm hmm.

And how do you carry almost literally a half ton of poo around without thinking to 'evacuate' it? Think of the lost gas mileage,

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
mm hmm.

And how do you carry almost literally a half ton of poo around without thinking to 'evacuate' it? Think of the lost gas mileage,

"Half ton of poo" sounds like the composition of the CCS Cubs Forum.

I was never a fan of Dave Matthews at all. His music was oddly nauseating to me, kind of like when I hear a Steely Dan song on the radio and feel the need to vomit for some reason. Hard to explain.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Were you one of the ones at ground zero?

... the title cracked me up, because my first thought was "Does he mark his yearly calendar with this date? on January one, does he go through his new calendar marking birthdays, anniversaries, and oh yeah- poo-maggedon.?"

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Half ton of poo" sounds like the composition of the CCS Cubs Forum.

I was never a fan of Dave Matthews at all. His music was oddly nauseating to me, kind of like when I hear a Steely Dan song on the radio and feel the need to vomit for some reason. Hard to explain.
you're a despised brother from another mother. I also dislike Dave Matthews, Steely Dan, and also the Grateful Dead, Rush, and Pink Floyd. I've caught no end of shit for it in my life, but I'm not about to go all Omelet or Urblock about it ;-)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, and Eric Clapton and Paul McCartney, of course

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
you're a despised brother from another mother. I also dislike Dave Matthews, Steely Dan, and also the Grateful Dead, Rush, and Pink Floyd. I've caught no end of shit for it in my life, but I'm not about to go all Omelet or Urblock about it ;-)

I get it. Grateful Dead is just straight garbage. I want to appreciate Rush's musicianship, but like with Steely Dan, if I listen to their songs I feel sick. I like early Pink Floyd, but all the Waters/Gilmour songs make me ill, too.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I liked See Emily Play, that's about it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Say what you will about Pink Floyd, though; they never pooed on tourists

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I always kind of liked the last minute of Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
fair enough.

I bet dave matthews could turn a cover of turd on the run into a 20-minute jam band fiasco with fart bass

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
with a subaru commercial at the 7 minute mark

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gotta say there are a lot of fuckers here with the musical taste of a yak. You know who you are! And Dave Matthews sucks.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree, Omeletpants's taste in music is repellent. No surprise his favorite guitarist is an unapologetic racist.

I would rather listen to poo falling on tourists than Clapton

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was sitting on that tour cruise, when it rained poo. It "crashed into me". disgusting. "what would you say?"

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, Omeletpants's taste in music is repellent. No surprise his favorite guitarist is an unapologetic racist.

I would rather listen to poo falling on tourists than Clapton

Funny, Nathan East and Greg Philliganes must not think Clapton is a racist. Though I do know about his drunken rant in the 60’s (?).

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised you excuse a pretty blatantly racist outburst as a drunken rant, but I don't really care to 'argue' about something subjective like music.