Dave Matthews Poo Anniversary

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised you excuse a pretty blatantly racist outburst as a drunken rant, but I don't really care to 'argue' about something subjective like music.

I don’t excuse it. Stupid and completeLy out of line. But my point was his subsequent work with people of color apparently show that he no longer thinks in those terms.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don’t excuse it. Stupid and completeLy out of line. But my point was his subsequent work with people of color apparently show that he no longer thinks in those terms.

1976. His rant wasn't about working with people though. It was about living with them, and not wanting them to live in England.

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
#41 on Listener Supported. Youtube and you shall see the light.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1976. His rant wasn't about working with people though. It was about living with them, and not wanting them to live in England.

I know but that doesn’t invalidate my last post. Obviously he was an asshole racist. Maybe he still is or maybe he’s evolved. I don’t know.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was sitting on that tour cruise, when it rained poo. It "crashed into me". disgusting. "what would you say?"
I don't know about you, but I'd probably say, "Aww, shit!" or something like that.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Are you talking about Eric Clapton, or Ronald Reagan?