David Montgomery | 71 OVR | Madden 20

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:

Rated as the fifth best rookie RB. I whole heartly disagree and for this reason, I will not be purchasing and advise others.

Mountgomry should be behind only Jacobs. It’s unclear to me the thought process other than the round drafted. I’m sad and sickened by this common undervalue of bears players especially rookies. A sad day for bear fans over the world

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its been like 9 years since I last bought a Madden game. I'm pretty sure they still update rosters routinely so that number is going to change.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I bought Madden last year, just cause, and played it about 10x's. I think I'm finally over paying for the same damn game year after year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its been like 9 years since I last bought a Madden game. I'm pretty sure they still update rosters routinely so that number is going to change.

They dont update rookies that much as it fucks up the progression in franchise mode. More likely they increase his potential number so that he progresses faster in experience points.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I stopped buying Madden when I switched to NFL2K5

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is pretty truthful. I’ve never really been into video games, and once I graduated college I had money to do things.

Professional football players have money to do things and they play a ton of video games.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No story here IMO. Games are about selling games. Tons of rookies were "underrated", some admit they deserve being low until they prove otherwise. DM will only laugh & use it as fuel, which is good.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He was a late third round pick. But since the bears drafted him he should be rated at least a 89

napo55

Liked Posts:
Does it really matter and does anybody care? Nobody knows how rookies will translate to the NFL. Come back in November.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Despite Howard not fitting, Nagy didn't avoid the run game.

Let's just say that Montgomery gets the same # of caries, (~ top 5 in league) but breaks out a yard more per carry on average than the square peg/round hole Howard... offense be in business.

We're talking an extra broken tackle on average every other rush from the all NCAA broken tackles leader.

ALso, Bears O quietly led the league in # of 1st downs. They just didn't punch it in for TDs enough.
9th in total points, (but with defensive scoring help)

Potential for DM to eat is there.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Lol, why would anyone expect him to be higher? He's a third round running back who hasn't put on pads yet.