David Montgomery | 71 OVR | Madden 20

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think they ever rate rookies that high. The slider will move as the season goes along.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought Madden last year, just cause, and played it about 10x's. I think I'm finally over paying for the same damn game year after year.
I bought it because I wanted to see the graphics on my fancy new rig and also because I wanted to "vote with my wallet" on them bringing back the PC version of the franchise. I still miss Sega NFL 2K1 though.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he would be a 90 in juke and 85 break tackle, his hands are a 95...

whats holding him down? 47 speed?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
This is pretty truthful. I’ve never really been into video games, and once I graduated college I had money to do things.

As I got older the less I would play video games...in HS I loved video games and played during most of my free time, college was about the same only my free time was less, after college there was a significant drop but still played. It wasn't until my xbox 360 completely died and I weighed the cost of a new system to how much I actually played video games. Probably haven't played video games in 7+ years. Even if I bought a brand new console, I don't know when I would have time to use it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As I got older the less I would play video games...in HS I loved video games and played during most of my free time, college was about the same only my free time was less, after college there was a significant drop but still played. It wasn't until my xbox 360 completely died and I weighed the cost of a new system to how much I actually played video games. Probably haven't played video games in 7+ years. Even if I bought a brand new console, I don't know when I would have time to use it.
In college we would have Tecmo tournaments, and in high school we'd certainly play a ton. But yeah, I just have zero desire to do that now. Maybe if I had a kid that would change, but who knows.

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
In college we would have Tecmo tournaments, and in high school we'd certainly play a ton. But yeah, I just have zero desire to do that now. Maybe if I had a kid that would change, but who knows.

Does it frustrate you to see DM rates so low?

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I stopped playing madden months ago, went back to NFL2K5 with updated rosters.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Madden is a $60 roster update each year. Lol. Once in a while I'll buy it. Which is probably stupid. But sometimes I get an itch to make Jay Cutler MVP. What can I say?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

+ Howard's was with a FOX offense, until, like the cookie when left out...it got stale.

Prediction: DM will tear it up as a top 3 RB (yards). Then I'll ask for a cookie in January. Madden 2020 will adjust, but better not put a Bear on the cover.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
This makes me sick to my stomache.

#ICanHardlyBreathe