Dear Sweet Mitchell had the BEST THURSDAY PRACTICE he has EVER HAD on a Thursday at Thursday Practice Yesterday

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Per Chase Danielle, Per the Score this morning, I heard that Trubs was not having any hip issues and was throwing throws on target over and over and over again to the point that Chase reflected on Trubs history of Thursday practices and this particular Thursday Practice stood out to him like 'light has finally turned on' for Mitchell

I hope what he put into his game on Thursday pans out this SUNDAY when we play the Giants on Sunday, and he has a HUGE BOUNCE-BACK performance that we've been waiting for!!!!!

BEARS

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is benched bum biscuit taking reps away from Chase Daniels?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
BEARS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why is benched bum biscuit taking reps away from Chase Daniels?
He has been unbenched now that it was proven that the fake hip injury was a hoax. Chase is ready to come in and play but after Thursday's revelation about Mitchell finally looking like a real game day ready NFL QB (Three days ahead of schedule) they are looking for him to LIGHT IT UP on Sunday when we play the Giants Sunday Afternoon.

Best Regards,

HHM

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If the plan is to roll into 202 with Mitch as the starting QB, he desperately needs to pad his stats against the punching bag that is the NYG defense. Even Mitch can get 175 yards and a TD against those clowns. 200 might be pushing it though.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mitch has now tasted the darkness. He hit rock bottom so hard it gave him a hip pointer. He will use the pain as fuel and rise like a phoenix from the ashes to dominate the Giants to the tune of 2 TD's 198 yards and only 3 almost interceptions!!

giphy.gif

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
What a surprise the cheerleader backup and team praising the qb for practicing. Week in and week out this offense is playing at elite level in practice, yet come game time the only elite thing i've seen is their level of futility.

He also said this offense was "rolling" after scoring a TD in the 3rd quarter. I'm not sure scoring 7 points has ever been considered rolling in any era of the NFL outside of Chicago.

However, I love the way this team practices. ? I predict 201 yards by a Bears QB this week, Mitch and Nagy exchange gg butt pats, Chase and Mitch kiss, Nagy's genius takes over and MT becomes Mr. franchise.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’m FULLY expecting a whopping game from The Biscuit. 175 yards. Under 60% completion. 0 TDs. And a pick just because. I KNOW I’m starting him in fantasy this week.
BOOK IT BITCHES!!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Really? When did this happen?