Decade of Depression

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Wanny probably had the best post Bears head coaching stint. Four straight winning seasons with the Dolphins before quitting midway through their 2004 debacle. Only one playoff win, but certainly much better than Ditka and Lovie did with the Saints and Bucs.

Aah Wanny. Miss those whimsical pressers of his. Aaaaap. He’s got a knee. Aaaaaaap. He’s got ta get better in some of his throws. Aaaaaaap, I think he’s still got a hip. We’re watching it. Aaaaaaap.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Aah Wanny. Miss those whimsical pressers of his. Aaaaap. He’s got a knee. Aaaaaaap. He’s got ta get better in some of his throws. Aaaaaaap, I think he’s still got a hip. We’re watching it. Aaaaaaap.
I know it's silly to say, but I always felt a bit creepy about how Wannstedt looked like Ditka... the stache, hair, abused gum.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

One of my favorite Wannyisms was when he was going over the injuries. and when referring to TE Chis Gedney he said " Getney's got a knee" That just cracked me up, because having only one knee should land you on the IR.

I also enjoyed how to John Fox every injury was and ankle injury. What a rogues gallery of losers.

What a great time to be a Bears fan, it looks like we have a not just competent, or meh HC, we could have a very good one, and he could be here for the next 25 years.