DeCamillis

Nick80

Thanks for not using an acronym.

Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

Not a problem. This thread has been suitably added to by us I feel. Our work here is done.

Bones40

Liked Posts:
you have a team that likely misses the playoff ala the New Orleans Saints have when they haven't shit for defense or special teams.

I never realized I had that kind of influence. I'm enlightened and from now on I will take my slack cutting far more seriously.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is precisely the reason why we can't be cutting Emery any slack. These are his players on the 53-man roster he created. The players here don't look like that can play inasmuch as Tucker and Joe D can't coach.

The linebacker depth is atrocious the CB depth is atrocious and as a result the special teams units are a fucking mess. The roster turnover at such a high rate I. The last two years has devastated defense and special teams.

Yesterday our primary special teams guy that Emery brought in was cut, Jordan Senn, gone. So while there certainly needed to be some roster turnover to completely blow up the defensive roster without adequate talent replacement is inexcusable. Players who can't play don't deserve to be of this roster and shouldn't be afforded much time to get up to par on special teams.

Then you have a forum full of fucktarded posters still talking about how great the Brandon Marshall trade was and how everything after that means nothing.

OR

you have a team that likely misses the playoff ala the New Orleans Saints have when they haven't shit for defense or special teams.
Where to start?
1)The Brandon Marshall trade was of the Lou Brock trade proportions, so it will be talked about for years.
2)As if that is all he has done. Long, Jeffery, Bushrod, Slausen, Mills.
3) Cornerback depth atrocious? 2 Current or recent Pro Bowlers and a good looking 1st round rookie, What is average depth 4 All Pro's
4)The defense was kept in tact last year out of necessity. The offense needed sever upgrade and attention.
5)You or anyone have no idea how the defense will fare this year. You may have an opinion, but to say you "aren't going to cut Emery any slack", which by itself is meaningless and fucking hilarious, is moronic and premature.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
I'm going to cut Biff some slack here, because I feel that I should take responsibility for the state of our special teams and defense because I have been know to cut Emery Slack at various times.

I am ashamed of this slack cutting that has led to us getting blown out in a pre-season game in Seatle:shot:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
With all the slacks cutting I thought I would join in.

Thoughts:

CIMG7600.JPG