Dennis Rodman 30-for-30

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't that long ago it was Artest/MWP wishes he were Rodman.

Rodman was both the greatest passer and the greatest rebounder of players I would consider "agitators," as well as being the greatest at being an agitator in the history of the league.

Whenever I found myself without a shot working, or playing with older kids beyond my level, or if I was limited due to injury...

in those times I always channelled my inner Rodman and found other ways to be useful (sky god also blessed us both with extremely sharp hard elbows.) I am thankful for his game and to have gotten to watch his intelligence find ways to impact an NBA court.

Brilliant agitator. Brilliant rebounder. Brilliant passer.

Dennis Rodman the basketball player.

And then the enigma of the man..is a Holy Shit.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Rodman was both the greatest passer and the greatest rebounder of players I would consider "agitators," as well as being the greatest at being an agitator in the history of the league.

Whenever I found myself without a shot working, or playing with older kids beyond my level, or if I was limited due to injury...

in those times I always channelled my inner Rodman and found other ways to be useful (sky god also blessed us both with extremely sharp hard elbows.) I am thankful for his game and to have gotten to watch his intelligence find ways to impact an NBA court.

Brilliant agitator. Brilliant rebounder. Brilliant passer.

Dennis Rodman the basketball player.

And then the enigma of the man..is a Holy Shit.
Amen brotha.
I grew a foot in high school in one year and went from squables true PG to power forward overnight. I never recovered my dribble and I also channeled the Worm. No one could rebound like me. I was overpowered and outmatched in size but had 10-15 rebounds per game.
The worms game was remarkable and I am glad the HOF saw that early on. You wanted the Worm on your team. He was a scrapper.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That's going to be a great documentary.

I think anyone that follows basketball would (or at least, should) tell you that despite the histrionics, that Dennis Rodman is probably one of the smartest guys to have ever played the game.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Anyone watch?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Same. I recorded it as well.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anyone watch?
I watched. The problem is that there isn't much that isn't known about Rodman at this point. That said, they did have more involvement from players and coaches. Jordan and Phil were in it, but no other member of that three-peat. I thought I heard Kerr's voice when I was just listening, but it wasn't him. No Scottie, which wasn't surprising, because I don't think he ever liked Dennis.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I watched. The problem is that there isn't much that isn't known about Rodman at this point. That said, they did have more involvement from players and coaches. Jordan and Phil were in it, but no other member of that three-peat. I thought I heard Kerr's voice when I was just listening, but it wasn't him. No Scottie, which wasn't surprising, because I don't think he ever liked Dennis.

Scottie and Dennis were on The Jump talking about the 30 for 30 with Rachel Nichols.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Scottie and Rodman were together promoting it on the Jump.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Dennis is the Thingamajig on masked singer. BOAs, 4 rings, but he sang so well he might not be eliminated for a while.

Pretty wild they allowed Jig in the name.