Derrick Rose back to Chicago for ASG Weekend

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
All that hate around the league for him winning MVP seems to have passed. Glad to see him getting love.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
All that hate around the league for him winning MVP seems to have passed. Glad to see him getting love.

Should get a standing ovation that weekend.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
the saturday nite tickets are going for like 1500 minimum. More than the game tickets. If you want to be part of the all star experience, there are groupons for Fridays frosh soph game, but the celebrity game is not being played at the same time, not even the UC, its at wintrust.
I dont know how many cheering fans are going to be there other than someone who just spent their mortgage payment to "be there".

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Second hand tickets are always subjected to demand pricing. Plus, if you know how to shop, you can get good seats for under $100. The issue is, nobody wants to share all the little tricks of nabbing those tickets, nor do people want to deal with people who skip steps and wind up with fakes.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Second hand tickets are always subjected to demand pricing. Plus, if you know how to shop, you can get good seats for under $100. The issue is, nobody wants to share all the little tricks of nabbing those tickets, nor do people want to deal with people who skip steps and wind up with fakes.

Season ticket holders were only given a chance to buy seats at face value since the entire event is run by the NBA. the screwing starts with everybody