Dick Butkus TD.

mecha

Liked Posts:
anyone else hate when the Lovie Bears played in those all white Twinkie uniforms? I guess they at least won games with that arrangement unlike the all navy.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who thinks Bobby Douglass was more accurate than Mitch is going to be outsmarted by a sponge. Probably even by a brick...
Only comparison to Mitch would be as a running QB. Both have about the same running skill set. I always thought Bobby would have made a better half back than quarterback.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I should have known to take a picture in 1973 to prove I was there 46 years later. We can all agree you are a fucking idiot and a racist

not like you would post it anyway....kinda like your hand written invitation to whatever golf tourney you were allegedly invited to......

baredown

Liked Posts:
Only comparison to Mitch would be as a running QB. Both have about the same running skill set. I always thought Bobby would have made a better half back than quarterback.
Eh, somewhat different running skill sets. Mitch is faster, and maybe a little more elusive. But the big difference is that Douglass ran over people. His running style was extremely powerful, both in breaking out of the pocket and in open space. He was definitely fun to watch running the ball. Throwing the ball? Not so much...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, somewhat different running skill sets. Mitch is faster, and maybe a little more elusive. But the big difference is that Douglass ran over people. His running style was extremely powerful, both in breaking out of the pocket and in open space. He was definitely fun to watch running the ball. Throwing the ball? Not so much...

I barely remember B. Douglas but this is what I remember.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Attachments

• Easter_LastSupper_GU2018-picsay.jpg
    Easter_LastSupper_GU2018-picsay.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 1