Did the Eagles ruin kickers in Chicago Forever?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
North Carolinians are just straight trash

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you go to Asheville, watch out for an old man on a honda gold wing swinging a chain. His name is Bearsbud and he will lay you the fuck out, especially if you are a chain-wallet-wearing lesbian

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have never lived in PA.

My point is that you cut Parkey for a blocked FG and Parkey was a decent kicker. Your kicker now is trash.
Your team can have that decent kicker then. Be my guest. He's still available for some strange reason!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

My point is that you cut Parkey for a blocked FG and Parkey was a decent kicker. Your kicker now is trash.

He must be from Pennsylvania.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

No, Parkey was cut because he killed the Bears during the regular season. They would have had a first round bye had he been just plain old average and not the 2nd worst kicker in the league despite 9 million in guaranteed money. Aside from Glennon and, perhas, McPhee (who was injured) Parkey is arguably the next worst performing free agent for the price of the Ryan Pace era.

And the so-called "block" kick...it's the kicker's job to get the trajectory right. So, no, even though it barely barely barely caught someones finger, he isn't off the hook. It's still his fault.

And if the Bears made such a stupid mistake, tell me why isn't Parkey trying out for another team? He's not even good enough to kick in the preseason so that some team doesn't risk injuring a solidified starter. That's how bad he is.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Absofuckingloutely not

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
The better question is, did that game and Parkey's kick ruin Nagy? For Nagy's first year, it was all going pretty good... until that fateful double doink. It hit him to the core. Major kick to the groin. Life altering.

There is another thread suggesting a bad vibe between Nagy and Pineiro. Would it be more accurate to ask, would there be a bad vibe between Nagy and any kicker from now on? No kicker is 100%. But the kicker has got to rise up and make some kicks when it matters. Hopefully Nagy can understand any kicker won't be 100%. But in the mean time, hopefully our kicker will help win some games for us.

Will the Parkey episode forever change Nagy's view on any kicker? Will it change his game plan and coaching? Will he ever be satisfied with a kicker and accept that his kicker is capable?

Superbowl.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The better question is, did that game and Parkey's kick ruin Nagy? For Nagy's first year, it was all going pretty good... until that fateful double doink. It hit him to the core. Major kick to the groin. Life altering.

There is another thread suggesting a bad vibe between Nagy and Pineiro. Would it be more accurate to ask, would there be a bad vibe between Nagy and any kicker from now on? No kicker is 100%. But the kicker has got to rise up and make some kicks when it matters. Hopefully Nagy can understand any kicker won't be 100%. But in the mean time, hopefully our kicker will help win some games for us.

Will the Parkey episode forever change Nagy's view on any kicker? Will it change his game plan and coaching? Will he ever be satisfied with a kicker and accept that his kicker is capable?

Superbowl.

Bears just gonna go for 2 every time