Do Bear Player And Coaches Read This Message Board?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you want to interact with professional athletes then go to Twitter. Seems like the best way to get their attention is to offend them (easy to do) or play video games with them.

if you really DO want them to join us on CCS I would recommend talking to that Vick Ashley kid. He seems to be a big “influencer” on Twitter and might be able to persuade some of them to partake.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If you want to interact with professional athletes then go to Twitter. Seems like the best way to get their attention is to offend them (easy to do) or play video games with them.

if you really DO want them to join us on CCS I would recommend talking to that Vick Ashley kid. He seems to be a big “influencer” on Twitter and might be able to persuade some of them to partake.
Vick is like the male version of Kylie Jenner.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh they “most definitely” do. They’re on here right now. Lurking. Pointing. Laughing at us.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They used to come here, but unfortunately they all died due to blood loss in era of The Great Dick RIP-Off of 2016.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LMAO!!!!!!! popular? there are only like 100-150 active members who post. Most don't come back here because of the endless drama between the same idiots in here. well run? Mods that let the shitshow continue. I would doubt if ANY Bears players come to this shit hole.
Do professional athletes come to a message board to watch Joe Schmo post about signing Colin Kaepernick, Trubisky being a bust thread #8,564, signing some other teams trash thread #1,565,238, armchair quarterbacking, calling each other names like children, and overall acting like complete idiots every day?

What do you really think?
Thank God you 2 are both so above it all. We're honestly all impressed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
source.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO!!!!!!! popular? there are only like 100-150 active members who post. Most don't come back here because of the endless drama between the same idiots in here. well run? Mods that let the shitshow continue. I would doubt if ANY Bears players come to this shit hole.

Feel free to leave, angry idiot.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think 'Peanut' did post on message boards too

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Omeletpants is George Halas' great great Grandfather.

Last edited:

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Lol you know Nagy reads this shit or has heard some nuggets, I'm sure he wants to shut us all the fuck up (and of course steal some ideas).

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

scarf,x900-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
And where do you think all the Mitch sucks threads come from?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Chris Harris

yes they do. I am well connected at Halas Hall and Pace's #2 guy. Many more of us read here, but as far as I know I am the only one that posts.
tell your boss he sux