Do bears fans need to get over mahomes and watson?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
apples to oranges. Blacks have been traditionally discriminated against in the qb position. That is not the with lb/de

So Pace is only a part time racist, I'm trying to wrap my head around how that 's POssible?????

coolio

Liked Posts:
Were going to hear about it for years, and soon it will be public about how much the decision had too much to do with not football that Pace will never ever for the rest of his life hear the end of it. It might cost him another GM job. There will be a documentary on this move, and Trubisky won't embrace being the bust like Ryan Leaf has.

Imagine though, we watched Aaron Rodgers and Favre (not so much when Lovie first came) destroy us for years and we had the chance to draft a QB who will probably be better than Aaron Rodgers in the first round and another star QB who we would be in the NFC champ game with. Both of them who had more college experience and went to better football programs over a guy who went to a basketball school and had a chance to go to Alabama or Ohio State but chose UNC instead (red flag in itself). The coaches at UNC basically admitted he wasn't significantly better than Marquise Williams and thats' why he wasn't starting.

The kid was basically 1 year removed from high school, and it's not like he had Joe Burrow type season to justify taking him that high. I doubt anyone would be complaining if we took Watson over Mahomes. Our future would still look very bright.

The best thing to hope for is we get one in 2021 draft. And to be thankful Mahomes and Watson didn't end up in our division or our conference

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll just bet you that he gave up the farm and any chance to remedy this by signing this white guy named Kahlil Mack???????????????
Mack is not a QB. Racism is most evident at the QB position in which “pocket QB” is another way for saying “white QB.” Funny thing is Mitch isn’t that good from the pocket prompting dumb Bears fans to keep calling for him to roll out constantly even whilst he also can’t pass very well on the run. Thing with Mitch is if it’s a pass more than 10 or 15 yards, there’s no telling where that damn ball will end up.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So you think the only way he can be racist is if he fielded an all white team?
No, he isn’t a racist period. Unless you know something we don’t. What a dumbass to even claim that he i without factual proof

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Mack is not a QB. Racism is most evident at the QB position in which “pocket QB” is another way for saying “white QB.” Funny thing is Mitch isn’t that good from the pocket prompting dumb Bears fans to keep calling for him to roll out constantly even whilst he also can’t pass very well on the run. Thing with Mitch is if it’s a pass more than 10 or 15 yards, there’s no telling where that damn ball will end up.
You are an idiot and you are what is wrong with the world today. Until you can prove the man is a racist as you like to call him why don’t you just shut the fuck up about him.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idt allot of people understand there is kkk racist and there is people with racist ass tendencies. Some people do things based on assumptions and often times those assumptions lead to racist ass tendencies. It’s been a known fact in the nfl that gms around the league think black people are too stupid to run an offense. That is why the fact pace showed zero interest in Watson and mahommes sticks out like a sore thumb. If he is basing it on tape how the fuck do they not stand out compared to trubisky? Nothing from college level could lead one to believe trubisky was better.

you have to see the difference here with the racist accusations. We aren’t saying pace came back from a clan meeting promising only to draft a bad white qb.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
And on an intelligence level trubisky gives forest gump a run for his money. Had pace done his job and met with the black guys maybe he would have seen the intelligence factor, the leadership, the it factor to go along with the game tape. But nah trubisky drove a hooptie it was love at first sight

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Much of this would change with a decent offensive line.

Ours isnt just bad its the worst in the league.

They masked a lot of deficiencies with screens and short passes. That o line is awful.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
One of the common arguments i hear from pace lovers is that bears fans need to get over watson and mahomes because it was in the past and nothing will undo that. Well i for one don't think bears fans should get over the drafting of a bust over two future hof players. If you asked most fans to make the pick they would have picked watson. The most obvious choice would have been a good choice and pace tried to get too cute. Instead of having one of the two players dubbed the next brady and manning we are stuck with a bust who will probably be out of the league in a few years. This is not something true fans should get over easily.
Just ask Portland how they feel about drafting Bowie when Michael Jordan was available.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not getting over something that you have 0 control over is irrational and dumb. Bring upset isn't somehow going to make this franchise better.

Its the sports version of continuing to be upset that your favorite person got kicked off Survivor.........

Football is sports so somehow its cool to post over and over again how pissed off you are. Whether it is twitter or CCS

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Why didn't we draft Mahomes??? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck you, Pace! Fuck you, Pace! Fuck you, Pace! Mahomes should be a Chicago Bear!"

*flashback to 3 years ago*

"We NEED to draft Brad Kaaya. He's the next Joe Montana!"

Honestly, the people that constantly bitch like little fucking girls that didn't get their way about Mahomes and Watson and Trubisky... I think less of them as men. If you spend your time on this forum crying about this shit, you're a bitch of a man.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He said he saw himself in mitch. That's some racist shit.
I don't think that it was racist. If Mahomes or Watson looked like Pace, they would have been Bears.

latest

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Why didn't we draft Mahomes??? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck you, Pace! Fuck you, Pace! Fuck you, Pace! Mahomes should be a Chicago Bear!"

*flashback to 3 years ago*

"We NEED to draft Brad Kaaya. He's the next Joe Montana!"

Honestly, the people that constantly bitch like little fucking girls that didn't get their way about Mahomes and Watson and Trubisky... I think less of them as men. If you spend your time on this forum crying about this shit, you're a bitch of a man.
They were that 4 year old that when learning to ride a bike and would crash and get a little scrape on the knee would have to run home to mommy and get a band aid instead of just getting back on the bike and riding.
?:kermit:?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Does a Bear shit in the woods???

Sadly, how can you expect the fanbase and Mac and Parkins, alleged professional radio talkers, can't get over it. The whole Bears fanbase just need to find a pair of nuts already. What's done is done, no amount of crying can change the past.

Also, the future is not already set. Despite what many of you think.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Well that was stupid

Not stupido at all considering the Bears made an unprecedented never before seen move of trading up ONE SPOT and giving up 4 draft assets to do so.

Also factor in the QB draft class, one is a potential hall of famer if he stays healthy and both are perennial pro bowlers.

So with all these factors in place, I say again...

MITCH IS THE SINGLE BIGGEST DRAFT BUST IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Were going to hear about it for years, and soon it will be public about how much the decision had too much to do with not football that Pace will never ever for the rest of his life hear the end of it. It might cost him another GM job. There will be a documentary on this move, and Trubisky won't embrace being the bust like Ryan Leaf has.

Imagine though, we watched Aaron Rodgers and Favre (not so much when Lovie first came) destroy us for years and we had the chance to draft a QB who will probably be better than Aaron Rodgers in the first round and another star QB who we would be in the NFC champ game with. Both of them who had more college experience and went to better football programs over a guy who went to a basketball school and had a chance to go to Alabama or Ohio State but chose UNC instead (red flag in itself). The coaches at UNC basically admitted he wasn't significantly better than Marquise Williams and thats' why he wasn't starting.

The kid was basically 1 year removed from high school, and it's not like he had Joe Burrow type season to justify taking him that high. I doubt anyone would be complaining if we took Watson over Mahomes. Our future would still look very bright.

The best thing to hope for is we get one in 2021 draft. And to be thankful Mahomes and Watson didn't end up in our division or our conference
So Watson blows a 24 point lead....which means he would've been in the NFC game yesterday? Interesting logic.