Do the Blackhawks....

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
they have to delete before adding. I am sure Dale will be on the phone soon, if he has not already to get Q one of his leaders. Even if they do the unthinkable and get a kings ransom for Kane, there are not spots available on the ice for 5 or 6 they would get in return.

I don’t think they would trade Kane it would be terrible for business. He is by far the biggest draw to the team. No haul in assets going to keep fans around

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
HAWKS PICKING NO LOWER THAN 3 IN DRAFT

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Get ready boys

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think they would trade Kane it would be terrible for business. He is by far the biggest draw to the team. No haul in assets going to keep fans around

Stan would then be viewed as Jon Gruden of the NHL.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Hopefully it's the next Toews, and not the next Cam Barker.
well barker was a pretty nice piece and pretty good trade chip.

Toews and Strome were both threes. There are options, sad part is third best player in this draft is our biggest need with Byram, but the kid is 17, almost slated for the NHL when seabrokes deal ends. I like the look of Krebs, someone else who can play left wing for christs sake. The next top 5 after Hughes and Kakko are all forwards other than Byram.

either way, I doubt new jersey or new york would be trading, you almost wonder if Bowman is looking at this as a trade chip.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Multiple stars with career years didn't get it done. Now you have Kane, Toews, Keith and Seabrook into their 30s and SHOULD decline every year (obv not the case with Kane and Toews this year). They have no depth on defense and not much scoring outside of the top two lines.

Unless Boqvist comes up next year and tears it up and the #3 pick is serviceable... I think its going to be more of what we saw this year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Multiple stars with career years didn't get it done. Now you have Kane, Toews, Keith and Seabrook into their 30s and SHOULD decline every year (obv not the case with Kane and Toews this year). They have no depth on defense and not much scoring outside of the top two lines.

Unless Boqvist comes up next year and tears it up and the #3 pick is serviceable... I think its going to be more of what we saw this year.

Boqvist had like 6 points in his final game. He needs to move on. If we take Turcotte or Pods its probably more of the same, but I think if Bovquist moves up, Joker comes back, and Bryam starts right away we can build on something.

Forsling and Gus are still around, and with Edjesell and a couple other ripe youth....this roster is playoff worthy.

Watching the playoffs I am reminded how much it comes down to goaltending being hot at the right time...and we have that potential netminder as he showed the force he can be for a stretch when needed.

Given Crow is on last legs, and Kane and Toews...it feels like we should take the lottery gods sign and go with the "now" game-changer.

Then you can trade Gus or Mitchell or Joker and Forsling, etc....even get Seabs out of here with those and buy someone to score...like fucking Panarin for Seabs.

Cat-Toews-Kuhn
Panarin-Strome-Kane
Saad-Edjesell-P...

Lets play to win now...

They can "re-build" when Kane and Toews and Crow are gone. If we are rebuilding then they should trade all three.