Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Blue tooth phone talkers.

It's always when I am at the grocery store and some bama is staring right at me and seemingly talking right at me.
I give them a puzzled look and say something Special person like " what's that, or excuse me" And I get this blank stare as they still go on about talking loudly.
I then say something declarative like "Oh, you're on your headset" And I get nothing back. No "YEAH sorry I was not talking to you." Nothing. NOTHING.
Hell, this one time this guy even starting talking to the other person in his ear saying " Oh no, that's just some guy, he thinks I am talking to him" All the while, never acknowledging me.
And this happens in my world over and over.
It grinds my gears.

I think one day I am going to go to the market with my Sony Walkman and when I get that dumb blank star talk from someone, I will pretend to do it back until I make then absolutely uncomfortable like I am when they do it to me.

What grinds yuns gears?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
People in lard carts because they're too fat to function
And then you have to make way for them as if they're handicapped but really they are just my 600 pound lifers out for their daily purchase of chips, candy, ice cream, bacon and diet coke.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Angry boomers under 60 with first world problems, and 30 something Gen Zers, who are so undeveloped they can't even watch a black and white movie.
I was flipping through the channels with my boy and stopped on HONDO with John Wayne and my son about had a aneurism because I was into it.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Angry boomers under 60 with first world problems, and 30 something Gen Zers, who are so undeveloped they can't even watch a black and white movie.
Uhhh...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sympathize with you OP.

Used to be easy to spot the crazy folks of Chicago because they were always talking to themselves while walking down the street. Now everybody is doing it and I look crazy for being the only one on the block with my mouth shut.

As for me...are we seriously still saying "God bless you" after someone sneezes in 2019?!?

It's probably the dumbest ritual I have ever been exposed to in my life... and I have known practicing Satanists. It would not be so bad if society did not look at me like a child molester when I refuse to participate.

Just.

Stop.

Please.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I sympathize with you OP.

Used to be easy to spot the crazy folks of Chicago because they were always talking to themselves while walking down the street. Now everybody is doing it and I look crazy for being the only one on the block with my mouth shut.

As for me...are we seriously still saying "God bless you" after someone sneezes in 2019?!?

It's probably the dumbest ritual I have ever been exposed to in my life... and I have known practicing Satanists. It would not be so bad if society did not look at me like a child molester when I refuse to participate.

Just.

Stop.

Please.
I just sneezed and my wife said 'Bless you.' Should I call her a ****ing idiot?!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
COACHES LITERALLY GRIND MY GEARS

Coaches are in general are usually generally inept in how incompetent they are in skill assessment much of the time because they usually have a mind-set that "if you can't DO it, TEACH it" but the problem with this is that they can't acturally "practice" what they "preach" because they themselfs are not skilled as much as the players that they are coaching to play for them on the teams they coach for. Remind me to tell you a story that is relevant to this, going back to my junior and high-school days when I was in wrestling and the coach wanted me to lose weight instead of gaining weight so that he could make me wrestle against younger less powerful and muscled and less matured wrestlers so that victory would be more ensured and risk of loss would be significantly reduced but I did not want to lose wheight I wanted to acturally GAIN wheight wrestle more challenging opponents and they would catch me inside the wait room lifting and eating when they wanted me in the steam room spitting into a cup but I was defiant to the point of acturally physically altercationing the coach which in today's world would instantly give me literally "legend" status on the 'gram and whatsapp and such and so-on LOL!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

^^ @Mitchapalooza
When my alarm is set for 6 AM and my dog wakes up at 5:45 and cries because he's ready for brekkie. Little asshole

You need to stop giving into him and inform him that that behavior will not be tolerated.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
COACHES LITERALLY GRIND MY GEARS

Coaches are in general are usually generally inept in how incompetent they are in skill assessment much of the time because they usually have a mind-set that "if you can't DO it, TEACH it" but the problem with this is that they can't acturally "practice" what they "preach" because they themselfs are not skilled as much as the players that they are coaching to play for them on the teams they coach for. Remind me to tell you a story that is relevant to this, going back to my junior and high-school days when I was in wrestling and the coach wanted me to lose weight instead of gaining weight so that he could make me wrestle against younger less powerful and muscled and less matured wrestlers so that victory would be more ensured and risk of loss would be significantly reduced but I did not want to lose wheight I wanted to acturally GAIN wheight wrestle more challenging opponents and they would catch me inside the wait room lifting and eating when they wanted me in the steam room spitting into a cup but I was defiant to the point of acturally physically altercationing the coach which in today's world would instantly give me literally "legend" status on the 'gram and whatsapp and such and so-on LOL!
I agree, as a certified manager/water boy of my beer league softball league. We coaches can be super competetive. I had no problem sending out my middle aged pitcher with 2 out and no one on in extras. We pulled his hammy running the bases and really sucks at hitting, but I had a feeling. Thats what coaches do. We make shit happen without any logical thought process because we been coaching before you were born you young hooligan.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Give that animal a stern talking to.
I should probably just feed him din din later, but I also think he thinks it’s his job to get me up in the AM and he’s a heckin good boi

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As for mine:

Backwards hats

Scooter riding

Riding scooters while wearing hat backwards

Being awarded trophies that you did not deserve
So, your entire laugh?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye