Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When I tell my wife I need to go run an errand (like get a haircut.) And she goes, "Can I go? I need to go to 'X' and 'X' to pick up a few things?

Uhhhh, how about no? I want to get my haircut and come home, not spend the entire afternoon running errands. Fuck outta here!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Popular things

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pro-tip: get your hair cut on lunch break at work

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Pro-tip: get your hair cut on lunch break at work
I don't use a barber; My hair is retreating to the rear of my head. I barber myself twice on Sundays.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah.
I use clippers and take it down. Take a shower to get the hairs all away from me and come back later to get what i missed. i always miss a bit.
I thought “barber” was a euphemism.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Really old dudes on an internet message board Off topic forum who tell you that you’re eating food wrong lol like wtf

CC: @HeHateMe @Burque
Imagine complaining about people that are literally trying to help you resolve your personal food issues in 2019.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really old dudes on an internet message board Off topic forum who tell you that you’re eating food wrong lol like wtf

Really old dudes telling you that you are doing everything wrong all the time until you are the really old dude telling everyone they are doing everything wrong all the time is not really a pet peeve.

That's just life, son.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
People who don't realize their car is as wide as the side mirrors, *not* where the tires hit the road.

Yep, gotta love watching cars swerve to the far edges of their lane every 3-4 minutes. Then when you have two distracted drivers that get close to each other and scrape, that's even more beautiful.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People who don't realize their car is as wide as the side mirrors, *not* where the tires hit the road.

Yep, gotta love watching cars swerve to the far edges of their lane every 3-4 minutes. Then when you have two distracted drivers that get close to each other and scrape, that's even more beautiful.

I love people who have seemingly no depth perception at all.

Stop at a light or for a train and leave anywhere from 40-80 feet between them and the next vehicle.

I mean if you wanna leave 8-10 feet so you can go around the vehicle in front of you if need be, fine, but my lord people will stop with like a semi-truck length in front of them.

If you ever wonder how it is you got stuck just shy of getting into a left turn lane that is nearly empty, while the left lane has cars backed up right to where it starts, it is because of those assholes.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Stop at a light or for a train and leave anywhere from 40-80 feet between them and the next vehicle.

I mean if you wanna leave 8-10 feet so you can go around the vehicle in front of you if need be, fine, but my lord people will stop with like a semi-truck length in front of them.

If you ever wonder how it is you got stuck just shy of getting into a left turn lane that is nearly empty, while the left lane has cars backed up right to where it starts, it is because of those assholes.
stop that

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Funny how half are people who can't see, and the other half are people who stop to look at their phone and don't realize they needed to move up.

All these gaps are explained fairly clear in the 'Rules of the Road' booklets. AND THEY COME IN ALL MAJOR LANGUAGES! You can't honestly call yourself a good driver, then set off chain reactions of added traffic. You get maybe one small whoopsie for every 2000-ish miles driven, and that should be fair human error. When you constantly cause issues on the road, maybe it's time you get a bus pass.