Do you miss Jay Cutler?

• Yes

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
He was extremely entertaining once you accepted who he was as a player. To me it was a very dark comedy while he was here. That is a hell of a lot better than just being bad in the conventional sense.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Nope! I supported Jay when he was good and bad and bad again the first 5 years he was with the Bears! Hoping he was a franchise maybe top 15 quarterback. He never became that quarterback.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I think Cutler may be the most polarizing player in the history of the NFL. I was a huge fan boy myself but even I had to jump ship in the end. I never appreciated the rep he got from the out of town media. I think that was one reason I stayed on the band wagon as long as I did. He made some amazing plays and some God awful plays but he was always entertaining. He played the game hard and was one of the toughest qbs I have ever seen. If only his talent/coachability was on par. I will still always love him yelling " tell Martz I said Fuck You" on espn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Jays hair > Trubisky's all damn day.

I remember when he shoulder checked Webb and everyone thought he was a bully, then he was tying his shoe for him a few games after. You don't see Trubisky tying other players shoes for them.

Everyone on that team knew Webb was a lazy shit. Jay got in his face to get his shit together. Good

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
How has your correspondence with that career politician named Dick served you?

I get the same form letters explaining the bill I wrote about and telling me how wrong I am but he'll consider my views if it should come to a vote as everyone else.

Except for the time I wrote to him to expand the football home range to anyone who paid taxes to pay for the field while a NFLN was trying to force cable to carry them in a standard package. Then the form letter completely ignored what I wrote about. But about 6-12 months later I got a letter about how great he was for coming up with the idea to expand the home range.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get the same form letters explaining the bill I wrote about and telling me how wrong I am but he'll consider my views if it should come to a vote as everyone else.

Except for the time I wrote to him to expand the football home range to anyone who paid taxes to pay for the field while a NFLN was trying to force cable to carry them in a standard package. Then the form letter completely ignored what I wrote about. But about 6-12 months later I got a letter about how great he was for coming up with the idea to expand the home range.

At least he actually read it, LOL.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for the replies, everybody. This was fun.