BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Jimmies have been ABSOLUTELY RUSTLED ITT

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This post will not age well if we get crushed by Mahomes. I keep hearing how KC's defense is so weak, so there shouldn't be any reason for Mitch not to lead us to twenty-something points.

Will any of Mitch's supporters make a prediction before the game? Of course not. We need to be able to keep excusing 15 point games.

Whomever you hear this from doesn't understand football.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trubisky wasn't even the best QB in his own conference (ACC) when he got drafted so everything else is null and void. When you build your argument around minimizing comparisons to Mahomes and Watson then you've already lost. I'm convinced that Trubisky fans are becoming a cult more concerned with defending a bum player than want what's best for the team itself..

So much is wrong with this article, the author says that Mitch is young and only 25 as an excuse for him being a bust. Mitch Trubisky has appeared in 39 NFL games and will eclipse 50 games next year if healthy. Let's stop the cudding. How is his youth an excuse? The only semi-excuse I can give him is that he left the NCAA too early but that's HIS FAULT.

Then the author points out the talent that Mahomes had around him, but that's negated by the fact that Trubisky has had a far superior defense to rely on. Mahomes took the Patriots to OT in the AFCCG with no defense whatsoever. You have to ook at the ENTIRE team, not just the receivers.

And why Goff and Trubisky comparisons when both players are holding back their teams? Goff's contract will destroy LA. Why would you want the Bears in that same conversation? On top of that, I'm confused in terms of the Goff and Trubisky comparison given the fact that Mitch at his peak was never as good as Goff in his peak. BOTH QBS are average but Goff when hot is better than Trubisky at his hottest. The ONLY comparison is that both QBs are/were overrated by their management/GMs. Even if you look at last season, his best games were clustered together. Before Week 12 against the Lions this year, Trubisky hadn't passed for 300 yards in a regular season game since WEEK 9 OF 2018 once again against the Lions. Let that marinate, then on top of that BOTH of those games were against Detroit.

Goff has surpassed 300 yards 18 times in his career to Mitch's 7. Where is the comparison?

Another difference is that Goff made it to the SB where he was exposed by the Patriots which tarnished his rep. Mitch Trubisky would have probably got exposed similarly in later playoff rounds had the Bears advanced further enough to a play a coach like Belichick/Sean Payton. Cody Parkey in some way actually shield Trubisky from exposure. This is the same Trubisky who lost 10-3 to the Packers in a regular season game, so what would he have done in the NFCCG or Super Bowl?

Mitch would of beaten tom brady if it wasn't for special teams he would of won a playoff game with a killer throw if it wasn't for special teams.... hardly what tom has had to endure...with his special teams... that got him three rings.

All this BS about oh he doesn't get to 300 yards fuck your damn yards I want wins.

He still needs work and is learning we will see what happens. He ran all over the pats and would of beaten them he didn't need overtime he needed a damn special team unit to make a tackle. Then he throws a dart and the guy can't get one yard. to tie the game...

Everyone in chicago is so quick too try can call Mitch shit like seriously goff has looked so bad this season with his INT'S and turnovers. Goff looked like shit every since he played the bears not the pats.

The good news if Mitch isn't it we are not locked to him like the rams... and Watson has bad some bad games and some bad losses to bad teams. Same with Goff and Wentz.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So many gears have been grinded up in here.

I am gonna go take a brisk walk.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Pace likes character guys. You guys remember the day after draft Pace sharing the Camry story to the media and everyone got a kick out of it.

Drive an old car around = Character

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Mitch would of beaten tom brady if it wasn't for special teams he would of won a playoff game with a killer throw if it wasn't for special teams.... hardly what tom has had to endure...with his special teams... that got him three rings.

All this BS about oh he doesn't get to 300 yards fuck your damn yards I want wins.

He still needs work and is learning we will see what happens. He ran all over the pats and would of beaten them he didn't need overtime he needed a damn special team unit to make a tackle. Then he throws a dart and the guy can't get one yard. to tie the game...

Everyone in chicago is so quick too try can call Mitch shit like seriously goff has looked so bad this season with his INT'S and turnovers. Goff looked like shit every since he played the bears not the pats.

The good news if Mitch isn't it we are not locked to him like the rams... and Watson has bad some bad games and some bad losses to bad teams. Same with Goff and Wentz.
This must be the troll @dabears70 was targeting, this guy is #Riled beyond comprehension.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace likes character guys. You guys remember the day after draft Pace sharing the Camry story to the media and everyone got a kick out of it.

Drive an old car around = Character

god forbid someone tells an anecdote.....