Don't Know if this has been linked already ??

dakbear

Liked Posts:
Enjoyed the article. DeFilippo would be great for Trubisky and his attention to detail may be exactly what bears need after Fox. Even before reading the article he was number 1 for me.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"That’s one thing we coach with all of our quarterbacks: body language playing this position is very important. Everyone’s looking at you—from fans to coaches to your teammates—everybody on the field’s always watching you and how you react to certain situations. When there’s a situation that we have a “body language fine” like we call it, it’s pointed out, it’s corrected, and that’s not how the Philadelphia Eagles quarterbacks are gonna act."

Would have loved to see him work with Cutler after reading that quote!

Definitely in my top 5. Hope Pace brings him in. After hearing the Eagles staff talk and then listening to the Bears it's no wonder their offense looks stuck in the Stone Age.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He worked with many young QBs and only the ones expected to be good turned out good. I don't see where he did much of any thing. Wentz would be a star with or without him. I don't see where he made anyone better.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Got a 4000 yard passing year out of Josh McCoun and Johnny Manziel. In Cleveland, that is impressive. Even bad QB have had decent years with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk