Dont know if Trubisky will ever be the answer but he's certainly giving it all he's got

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Worth noting that the players’ union prohibits players from practicing during the bye week. Non-active activities in-house are only O.K. if the players do it themselves, which it seems like Trubisky did in this case.

It’s actually really sad that Trubisky is trending toward not working out. He’s an avid student of the game. He’s a workhorse. By all accounts, he a legitimately good guy. He’s a leader. He’s praised by his teammates for his demeanor on the field and in the locker room. He ever-optimistic. Nothing gets him down.

He’s also not a very good NFL quarterback.

Through ups and downs, wins and losses, Trubisky has always stood in front of the media dressed to the nines and respectfully answered every question earnestly and as honestly as an NFL player can, all while being the most polite and likeable guy in the room. And he’s always been optimistic about getting it right next game. We’ll get through this. It’ll work next time. We’re progressing. I gotta get better. I’m progressing.

After that Packers loss is the first time I saw him postgame in anything other than a suit. It’s also the first time I’ve seen him depressed and despondent in a media setting. He’s wearing sweats and it seems like the one person he needs to believe in him maybe no longer does—himself.
This was oddly poetic lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
time to be positive to Mitch and be Positive for Mitch again, maybe that can help him..but i doubt he gives a fuck what we think, but...... hell it's worth a fucking try.
I told allen robinson i hope he get his 1,000 yards this past summer when i ran into him, and it's definitely fucking possible...I think Mitch and A Rob needs to connect and stay plugged, get Mitch's A-game back and then maybe we dont give a fuck what girl's back he blows out after a game. someday him and Bellamy will be bang bros members..
Mitch needz da fire n passionz

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worth noting that the players’ union prohibits players from practicing during the bye week. Non-active activities in-house are only O.K. if the players do it themselves, which it seems like Trubisky did in this case.

It’s actually really sad that Trubisky is trending toward not working out. He’s an avid student of the game. He’s a workhorse. By all accounts, he a legitimately good guy. He’s a leader. He’s praised by his teammates for his demeanor on the field and in the locker room. He ever-optimistic. Nothing gets him down.

He’s also not a very good NFL quarterback.

Through ups and downs, wins and losses, Trubisky has always stood in front of the media dressed to the nines and respectfully answered every question earnestly and as honestly as an NFL player can, all while being the most polite and likeable guy in the room. And he’s always been optimistic about getting it right next game. We’ll get through this. It’ll work next time. We’re progressing. I gotta get better. I’m progressing.

After that Packers loss is the first time I saw him postgame in anything other than a suit. It’s also the first time I’ve seen him depressed and despondent in a media setting. He’s wearing sweats and it seems like the one person he needs to believe in him maybe no longer does—himself.

theres a smidge of hope left. let the season play out.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I think he is intelligent enough to drive the team, but he needs to find a way to calm down and deliver his throws , particularly the deep and intermediate passes, with good mechanics.

His pocket awareness has become pocket paranoia, and you can hardly blame him, with entire O-line taking turns letting a defender into his face before he completes his drops.

I get the concept of letting him try to escape, and let him find some peace so he can slow things down in his head, but Trubisky seems like the kind of player that needs to know he has done the work needed to be prepared. Sports psychology is a real thing and I hope they are getting him some help in that area too, because every elite athlete can benefit from it.

I still hold out a slim chance that he will turn the corner and become a very efficient game manager that can occasionally make a big play. At this point, it is clear that he will never be a Superstar, but there are too many teams that have won the Superbowl without one at QB, because this is a team sport.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When he falls on his face, it's not for lack of trying. I really hope it clicks for the kid and he becomes what we drafted him to become. Because if not, let the rebuild begin. o_O

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm going full blind homer this week and sticking with Mitch getting 3 TDs and 350 yards.

I was worried about Kamara killing us because of HIcks being out...but I hear he's got an injured ankle and knee.

And Bridgewater is still starting, right?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s your point? Watson and Mahomes spend that much time at the facility as well and play at an elite level. If anything this makes Trubisky look bad. All that time practicing and studying film and he still looks like CHIT

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I don't know why "Triscuit" never became a thing. Seems way more obvious to me. Is it a Trademark thing???

As to the OP...Trubisky has been over thinking everything and is now injured on top of that. If I was Matt Nagy, I would have made him get far, far away from football for a week. I honestly believe that would have done him more good than locking himself in the same film room he has spent all of 2019.

I’m thinking 4 days of hookers and bourbon oughta do it.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a coincidence...I clicked on the third page and the site plays an Applebee's commerical with "I believe in miracles" playing

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
After what I watched last night, reffing is as important as the QB play. GB loved them some reffing last night.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy is wrong.

Kyle Long refused to leave as well.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
After what I watched last night, reffing is as important as the QB play. GB loved them some reffing last night.
If the Bears had anything resembling QB play week 1, they beat the Packers and everyone here doesn’t have to worry about DET handling their business for them. But yeah, reffing is def just as important.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I'm still strangely optimistic. I'm interested to see how Trubisky looks when he doesn't have Kyle Long planted in his lap on every play.