Dont know if Trubisky will ever be the answer but he's certainly giving it all he's got

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't know why "Triscuit" never became a thing. Seems way more obvious to me. Is it a Trademark thing???

As to the OP...Trubisky has been over thinking everything and is now injured on top of that. If I was Matt Nagy, I would have made him get far, far away from football for a week. I honestly believe that would have done him more good than locking himself in the same film room he has spent all of 2019.

He had the whole off season to get away from football. Didn’t seem to help. I like his commitment right now. When the going gets tough, you work harder, not shy away and take it easy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
And here I was hoping he was sandbagging on us. No, he really is trying that damn hard and still sucking. I agree with Jamais, he needed a clear the head vacation.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had the whole off season to get away from football. Didn’t seem to help.

Did he really?

All I saw were reports about him being a film nerd since March. Which I love about him too, but there really is too much of a good thing.

If he comes out of this throwing darts all season long...fantastic...I just think getting out of his own head for a week would have been good medicine, but I don't work for the Bears and the Bye Week is already over anyhow.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Did he really?

All I saw were reports about him being a film nerd since March. Which I love about him too, but there really is too much of a good thing.

If he comes out of this throwing darts all season long...fantastic...I just think getting out of his own head for a week would have been good medicine, but I don't work for the Bears and the Bye Week is already over anyhow.

Just a matter of preference looking in from the outside. Mitch has a ton of pressure on him and is playing for his job. Once you get labeled a draft bust, it’s pretty hard to come back and establish a career as a starter. I like that he’s doing everything he can do right now and taking it seriously. Of course, if he comes back and sucks then this doesn’t make a difference. Might not make a difference even if he comes back and plays well. I just like that he’s doing everything he could instead of sitting back. Just my opinion.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Worth noting that the players’ union prohibits players from practicing during the bye week. Non-active activities in-house are only O.K. if the players do it themselves, which it seems like Trubisky did in this case.

It’s actually really sad that Trubisky is trending toward not working out. He’s an avid student of the game. He’s a workhorse. By all accounts, he a legitimately good guy. He’s a leader. He’s praised by his teammates for his demeanor on the field and in the locker room. He ever-optimistic. Nothing gets him down.

He’s also not a very good NFL quarterback.

Through ups and downs, wins and losses, Trubisky has always stood in front of the media dressed to the nines and respectfully answered every question earnestly and as honestly as an NFL player can, all while being the most polite and likeable guy in the room. And he’s always been optimistic about getting it right next game. We’ll get through this. It’ll work next time. We’re progressing. I gotta get better. I’m progressing.

After that Packers loss is the first time I saw him postgame in anything other than a suit. It’s also the first time I’ve seen him depressed and despondent in a media setting. He’s wearing sweats and it seems like the one person he needs to believe in him maybe no longer does—himself.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Worth noting that the players’ union prohibits players from practicing during the bye week. Non-active activities in-house are only O.K. if the players do it themselves, which it seems like Trubisky did in this case.

It’s actually really sad that Trubisky is trending toward not working out. He’s an avid student of the game. He’s a workhorse. By all accounts, he a legitimately good guy. He’s a leader. He’s praised by his teammates for his demeanor on the field and in the locker room. He ever-optimistic. Nothing gets him down.

He’s also not a very good NFL quarterback.

Through ups and downs, wins and losses, Trubisky has always stood in front of the media dressed to the nines and respectfully answered every question earnestly and as honestly as an NFL player can, all while being the most polite and likeable guy in the room. And he’s always been optimistic about getting it right next game. We’ll get through this. It’ll work next time. We’re progressing. I gotta get better. I’m progressing.

After that Packers loss is the first time I saw him postgame in anything other than a suit. It’s also the first time I’ve seen him depressed and despondent in a media setting. He’s wearing sweats and it seems like the one person he needs to believe in him maybe no longer does—himself.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The truthbiscut will turn it around. I get why you guys don't believe. I still do.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuckin please fuckin ascend trubs and become the one true QB

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
time to be positive to Mitch and be Positive for Mitch again, maybe that can help him..but i doubt he gives a fuck what we think, but...... hell it's worth a fucking try.
I told allen robinson i hope he get his 1,000 yards this past summer when i ran into him, and it's definitely fucking possible...I think Mitch and A Rob needs to connect and stay plugged, get Mitch's A-game back and then maybe we dont give a fuck what girl's back he blows out after a game. someday him and Bellamy will be bang bros members..