EDDIE JACKSON WHINING ABOUT BEARS FANS BOOING (AUDIO IN OP)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson on 670 the score right now complaining about the fans booing.

Told Bears fans to knock off the booing. Said its unacceptable and uncalled for.

Hey, how about play better?

Last edited:

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like.... Cedric Benson literally?

IRATES

FTP
Liked Posts:
Imagine crying about boos when you put up 3 flippin points against the Packers.

That's some real clown shit. Won't be long before he ends up on the Raiders with the rest of the clowns

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Let’s be honest they totally deserved booing however one game in a season after being crowned NFC North champions did they deserve booing?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Let’s be honest they totally deserved booing however one game in a season after being crowned NFC North champions did they deserve booing?

Deserve's got nothing to do with it, it's just paying fans expressing their frustration which even Nagy said was justified.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
ugh, what are they going to do next? ban fans booing a bad performance by the athletes that get paid millions of dollars to play a game? Cheering and booing during a game is the way fans express themselves to the product that's been put out on the field. Were the fans supposed to cheer that horrific display the offense put out there?? Is that what they call a good game plan? smh

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
ugh, what are they going to do next? ban fans booing a bad performance by the athletes that get paid millions of dollars to play a game? Cheering and booing during a game is the way fans express themselves to the product that's been put out on the field. Were the fans supposed to cheer that horrific display the offense put out there?? Is that what they call a good game plan? smh

According to Eddie Jackson, yes. He actually suggested the fans cheer the poor play to lift the team up instead of tearing them down with boos. Dead serious.

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
This is Bears football...This is Chicago...This isn't Northwestern or the Illini. These are grown men playing professional ball, for a city that expects super bowls and division titles. You score 3 points on your own home field vs a division rival, guess what? You're gunna get BOOED...I knew this new softie millennial culture had seeped its way into the NFL over the years, but I guess I was ignorant to believe we were immune to it....

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
While we had every right to boo and we should have, we booed way too much to the point that it seemed we were rooting against the bears.
Who are we the colts or something.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Kyle Long say the same thing a few years ago? @Novak