EDDIE JACKSON WHINING ABOUT BEARS FANS BOOING (AUDIO IN OP)

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deserve's got nothing to do with it, it's just paying fans expressing their frustration which even Nagy said was justified.

Yeah, but a national televised season opener that also coincided with a centennial celebration for your favorite team that was a one score game for sixty minutes???

Not saying you have to cheer 1st and 40, but maybe just thus once STFU and get another beer.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but a national televised season opener that also coincided with a centennial celebration for your favorite team that was a one score game for sixty minutes???

Not saying you have to cheer 1st and 40, but maybe just thus once STFU and get another beer.
Of course getting another beer is probably the root problem though...

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Isn't booing kind of a form of crying also? It's a f***ing game. I'm with Jamais here.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
At least they care enough to boo

When they don’t boo that sort of performance is when you’re 2-10 and indifference has crept in.

It’s real bad when your first reaction is to just laugh. Then it almost begins to feel good in some sort of masochistic way. Its like “yep, saw it coming.” When the inevitable interception or fumble or whatever happens and you can bask in knowing you looked at the crystal ball. Like you’re Nostradamus or some shit.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
According to Eddie Jackson, yes. He actually suggested the fans cheer the poor play to lift the team up instead of tearing them down with boos. Dead serious.

This is a topic that’s discussed at great length in this country about soccer. Do you boo or does that negatively effect the multi millionaires. ...I’ve always thought if you can’t handle booing maybe sport isn’t for you

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine crying about boos when you put up 3 flippin points against the Packers.

That's some real clown shit. Won't be long before he ends up on the Raiders with the rest of the clowns
You want the bears to trade the best safety in the league to the raiders??? Are you ****ing dumb?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine a teammate sticking up for his squad. They had a shit game and were booed by their own fans in front of a national audience. Doesn't surprise me they didn't like it. Also seems pretty stupid to respond to that with play better since the person who said it was on the one part of the team that played their asses off the entire game.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Do these guys have any idea how fucking expensive it was for the average fan to go to last nights game only to be treated to an absolute shit show by the offense and once again get embarrassed by the Packers?

The fans had every right to boo last night. This team has known they'd be playing this game since april and had all this time to prepare and that's all they could manage. My dad paid over $1300 for 2 tickets in section 340. You can fuck off Eddie.

Madden

Liked Posts:
The offense deserved all the boos they got. The crowd didn't even get to hear "Bear Down Chicago Bears" after a TD. I'd be pissed too if I actually spent hundreds of dollars to see that in person. No one was booing the defense Eddie, cause they didn't play like absolute shit. The crowd was super hyped in the beginning of the game cause of the defense flying around. Then the offense came in and punted almost every single drive.

In my mind the boos should be directed like this:

60% Nagy - for shit play calling, lack of preseason reps, lack of adjustments, and putting Mitch in a position to fail
20% OL - for whiffing constantly, missing assignments, penalties, and putting Mitch and RB's in a position to fail
20% Trubisky - for missing open WR's, delay of games, and not scanning the field when the 1st read was covered

smilebit

Liked Posts:
While we had every right to boo and we should have, we booed way too much to the point that it seemed we were rooting against the bears.
Who are we the colts or something.
We are not colts as in we've never had a great qb to play for the Bears and in my personal opinion I believe those fans had every right to display their emotions because of how they found out there star QB was retiring. It was a shitty way to find out and they weren't saying fuck you Luck or anything bad. They booed for their right to let out their frustration, had he held a press conference the day before explaining everything and then the fans still booed him then that would be some fucking shit but that wasn't the case. So yes, just like Colts fans, the crowd had every right to boo the offense for putting on a shitty display especially under these circumstances. They had months to prepare for this game, it's a home opener in front of an excited, sold out stadium on the 100th anniversary of the Chicago Bears and they forth that shitty display of a so called offense. Literally got beat by the fucking packers on week 1, during a nationally televised game....again!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine a teammate sticking up for his squad. They had a shit game and were booed by their own fans in front of a national audience. Doesn't surprise me they didn't like it. Also seems pretty stupid to respond to that with play better since the person who said it was on the one part of the team that played their asses off the entire game.

They weren't booing the defense. Thanks.

But thanks for whiteknighting for millionaires that get their feewings hurt by fans expressing their displeasure. Im sure Eddie and Mitch really appreciate it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson on 670 the score right now complaining about the fans booing.

Told Bears fans to knock off the booing. Said its unacceptable and uncalled for.

Hey, how about play better?
He is right.

I hate to say it, but Bears fans are among the worst fans in sports.

Idiots and Neanderthals. And proud of it.

And I say that as a lifelong Bears fan (who does not fit the above description)