dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I thought it was pretty much a given that Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, Wims, Patterson and Ridley are the six WRs who'll make the team.

It wouldn't shock me if M.Hall makes it and we keep 7 WR's.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Way to blow your shot, kid. Grow up quick, or your next call will be from Wal-Mart...

jive

Liked Posts:
Based on his size and speed, he'll get picked up by some team. Even if we put him on the PS, he would still probably get signed away. I think it's cool that the Bears waived him early. He gets more time to find a place where he might stick and guys who might stick get more reps for the coaching staff to evaluate. Win for everyone.

One Team

Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs‏Verified account @BradBiggs
FollowFollow @BradBiggs

We'll see what Matt Nagy says about #Bears waiving WR Emanuel Hall this morning after practice. Hall didn't play vs Carolina & missed many practices. Team gave him $12K bonus & $30K base guarantee to sign undrafted free agent and now he's gone quickly.
Nagy must have found out he was a 'turd'.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well, there goes my 'Annie Hall' nickname

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I was very up on this guy. I got more and more interested and then super excited expecting a big finish but then comes this quick release. Disappointing.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
One UDFA hall of famer down. Several more to go.

Pace has been great at finding a needle in a haystack. But I think many got a little too excited with this UDFA class. Most of these guys will never be anything in the NFL...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
One UDFA hall of famer down. Several more to go.

Pace has been great at finding a needle in a haystack. But I think many got a little too excited with this UDFA class. Most of these guys will never be anything in the NFL...
too excited? what the fuck does he have to lose before roster cuts?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
ONLY BEARS HOMERS INVEST THEIR EMOTIONS IN A GUY THAT WOULD BE THE 53RD MAN ON THE ROSTER. IDIOTS.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
What makes you think that Emmanuel Hall would have ended up working at Walmart without this opportunity. Also, how do you know that he didn't give it his best shot and that the Bears just didn't see a good fit for him so they let him go early. No organization wants a reputation for torpedoing careers.

You can't be serious...?
WAKE UP

Hall's entire collegiate football career was sponsored by the Walton family. Read the #WIKILEAKS.

napo55

Liked Posts:
You would expect that with his combine numbers in the 40 and crazy vertical and his ability to go deep, they would have kept him around---except for character issues.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Practice squad spots are going to be contested this time around.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You would expect that with his combine numbers in the 40 and crazy vertical and his ability to go deep, they would have kept him around---except for character issues.
Or even for a chance to grow on the PS. They paid a pretty big bonus to sign him as an UDFA. Speaks volumes about the kid that they didn't even bother to give him a chance...

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Speaks volume about the Bears depth at WR. If they were desperate like a few years ago it might have been a different story.