EveryBody always blames the QB's in Chicago every damn time.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This kid kept us in the game yes a fluke Olinemen INT but he kept fighting I mean are you guys serious? if he didn't run around like mario and throw dimes we wouldn't of even had a chance along with the Defense finally putting up some stops at the end.

The early hit on the punt really hurt us in this game changed the emotion of the game.

We never have a good QB because we onlys build the team Defense first we have some decent Wide outs now but we have no TE really we have what at RB? I mean I like monty and Cohen but there not being used right or the biggest reason is the Olinemen we never have hall of fame linemen on offense to block we need to build through the line and go from there... some people want Mitch gone fine but Rodgers did not win this game he was like an after thought in this game. it was a couple bad calls a couple bad throws and lucky plays that went there way.

Football is a team game. This Chicago Bears Team went to a playoff game with Jim Miller who probably couldn't hold Mitchs jock strap he couldn't run out of a sack hardly ever. Rex kept getting hurt.
Culter could never have a coaching scheme stay and get into a grove and he was big headed. you have to let things grow and coach well and do the little things right like build the lines.

Mitch didn't have a perfect game but I love the fight of him he wanted to beat green bay. And he also doesn't at smug like Rodgers who knows his time is slipping away.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is not the only problem, but I honestly think it's foolish to think he's the future and say it with a straight face. Instead of picking another teams trash backup we need a GM with a good track record to draft one or have a say in who to pick.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
This kid kept us in the game yes a fluke Olinemen INT but he kept fighting I mean are you guys serious? if he didn't run around like mario and throw dimes we wouldn't of even had a chance along with the Defense finally putting up some stops at the end.

The early hit on the punt really hurt us in this game changed the emotion of the game.

We never have a good QB because we onlys build the team Defense first we have some decent Wide outs now but we have no TE really we have what at RB? I mean I like monty and Cohen but there not being used right or the biggest reason is the Olinemen we never have hall of fame linemen on offense to block we need to build through the line and go from there... some people want Mitch gone fine but Rodgers did not win this game he was like an after thought in this game. it was a couple bad calls a couple bad throws and lucky plays that went there way.

Football is a team game. This Chicago Bears Team went to a playoff game with Jim Miller who probably couldn't hold Mitchs jock strap he couldn't run out of a sack hardly ever. Rex kept getting hurt.
Culter could never have a coaching scheme stay and get into a grove and he was big headed. you have to let things grow and coach well and do the little things right like build the lines.

Mitch didn't have a perfect game but I love the fight of him he wanted to beat green bay. And he also doesn't at smug like Rodgers who knows his time is slipping away.
Stop whining, the bullshit Adam's no call pi on 4th in Bears territory was the only reason you were within a score.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop whining, the bullshit Adam's no call pi on 4th in Bears territory was the only reason you were within a score.
Yall won the game. Stop running around the board pushing a narrative. Let them talk about their team without being an insect. Keep messing around and you be scooping poop wioth Ommy in Cali.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yall won the game. Stop running around the board pushing a narrative. Let them talk about their team without being an insect. Keep messing around and you be scooping poop wioth Ommy in Cali.
So I'm not allowed to tell Bears fans that the officiating isnt against them?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You're assuming that would be a punishment for him? Sounds like a promotion, though he likely would require a week or two of training.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
So I'm not allowed to tell Bears fans that the officiating isnt against them?

The officiating is ALWAYS with Green Bay. It's honestly sad that they have had 30 plus years of Favre/Rodgers, the officials in their back pocket, and only 2 superbowls to show for it during that span.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trubs sucks. Period.

This team ran with grossman sucking ass for 6 years...and when they had a chance to get rid of him or orton, they resign both to see who could suck less.

Then, cutler. When he should have been sent packing....they sign him to a bank busting deal than squandered the window of an amazing defense.

Those guys the bears clung to fizzled out elsewhere just as everyone knew they would.

So- what does the OP want? 4 more years of coddling mitch so we can repeat the cycle?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The officiating is ALWAYS with Green Bay. It's honestly sad that they have had 30 plus years of Favre/Rodgers, the officials in their back pocket, and only 2 superbowls to show for it during that span.
But, that's not true lol. Your just saying that because the Packers own the bears. You want to believe that sure, you try to believe that sure, but it's just your absolutely pathetic confirmation bias coping mechanism to assuage your broken ego.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
But, that's not true lol. Your just saying that because the Packers own the bears. You want to believe that sure, you try to believe that ssure, but it's just your absolutely pathetic conformation bias coping mechanism to assuage your broken ego.

You're*

I don't need a coping mechanism over a game. It sucks they lost, but whatever it doesn't directly impact my life.

I don't reside in an area that only has the Packers to distract from the smell of cow shit and incest.

Southside

Liked Posts:
Nah OP, it is Mitch's fault. Trubisky has wasted half the season LITERALLY!!! Chicago Bears currently have given up 17.8 PPG on defense which is in the top 5. You're supposed to be better than 7-7 (.500) when you're giving up less than 20 a game. Last year we had a ton of takeaways, this year we haven't and it has exposed Mitch now that he hasn't been gifted great field position.

No excuses, Russell Wilson's Seahawks team gives up 25 ppg and they are going to the playoffs. If Seattle had Trubisky they'd be at the bottom of the NFC West with Arizona. Pat Mahomes took a KC team with no defense to the AFCCG.

Don't let his good games against bad teams blind you to how bad our offense has been. It is his fault,

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You're*

I don't need a coping mechanism over a game. It sucks they lost, but whatever it doesn't directly impact my life.

I don't reside in an area that only has the Packers to distract from the smell of cow shit and incest.
Yes. I dont need a coping mechanism over a game. But you do apparently, that's why you were just using one to assuage your frustration at losing to the Packers. Again.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
#2 overall bust. It makes it worse Pace gave up draft picks to move one spot up. Mitch is just "A Guy".

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yes. I dont need a coping mechanism over a game. But you do apparently, that's why you were just using one to assuage your frustration at losing to the Packers. Again.

Is your coping mechanism for your shitty life to troll a rival teams fan board?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I dont need coping mechanisms, I'm not you.

"I don't have coping mechanisms, you do." What are you 7? Get back to me after you sort out the difference between "your" and "you're" and can produce more substance than "I know you are but what am I."

Jcollins1977

Liked Posts:
So yeah, back to the subject. The reason we always blame the QB is because we’ve never had a good one.Mitch has to shoulder some blame but you also have to blame Pace and whoever convinced him to draft a project with 12 college starts.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trubs sucks. Period.

This team ran with grossman sucking ass for 6 years...and when they had a chance to get rid of him or orton, they resign both to see who could suck less.

Then, cutler. When he should have been sent packing....they sign him to a bank busting deal than squandered the window of an amazing defense.

Those guys the bears clung to fizzled out elsewhere just as everyone knew they would.

So- what does the OP want? 4 more years of coddling mitch so we can repeat the cycle?
no improve the Oline and see what he can do because the throws he makes under dress are some of the best throws Ive ever seen from a bears QB imagine him not having to run for his life.

Actually imagine giving the guy a reliable running game for once.