EveryBody always blames the QB's in Chicago every damn time.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I just wonder why we can never play a game against green bay without having to play against the refs as well as the actual team. All things equal I believe we win this game

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
no improve the Oline and see what he can do because the throws he makes under dress are some of the best throws Ive ever seen from a bears QB imagine him not having to run for his life.

Actually imagine giving the guy a reliable running game for once.

That's the same bullshit the cutler and grossman apologists trotted out.

Sometimes mitch makes a play here or there under DURESS. Sure.
And there are also countless examples where he looks lost with all the time in the world. There are throws he misses badly when he has a nice clean pocket.

Besides- itbisnt as though you are only allowed to address one or the other. Yes- the line needs help. But that wont make trubs the guy.

The past 15 years all have the same thing in common... a mediocre to bad qb that we sit and watch and hope that building an all pro team around him will make him functional.

I am sick of indecision on half assed players holding this team back.
This year and last year was expected- gotta give the kid a chance.
From here out though, all bets are off. Bring in competition and let it shake out from there.

coolio

Liked Posts:
That's the same bullshit the cutler and grossman apologists trotted out.

Sometimes mitch makes a play here or there under DURESS. Sure.
And there are also countless examples where he looks lost with all the time in the world. There are throws he misses badly when he has a nice clean pocket.

Besides- itbisnt as though you are only allowed to address one or the other. Yes- the line needs help. But that wont make trubs the guy.

The past 15 years all have the same thing in common... a mediocre to bad qb that we sit and watch and hope that building an all pro team around him will make him functional.

I am sick of indecision on half assed players holding this team back.
This year and last year was expected- gotta give the kid a chance.
From here out though, all bets are off. Bring in competition and let it shake out from there.

The thing is, anyone with eyes could see Cutler was a much better QB than Trubisky when it came to confidence and making throws. Like Mitch isn't even in the same ball park. And we stayed with Cutler for too long IMO, Mitch needs to be gone sooner rather than later.

We need to hit on the draft 2021. That's what the goal should be at this point. Stockpile on draft picks and focus on that draft. Pace if he brings in a QB this year like Teddy or Mariota it's just damage control.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
When you can't generate any kind of run game against a team whose weakness is the run game that's on Pace/Nagy.
I blame Mitch for a lot. But it is just asinine to drop him back 53 times given this.

Teams do not have to honor the running backs actually running. At all. Bad run defense teams can stop the Bear's run game in nickel with hybrid pass defensive LBers and like 2 times a game give up 6. Pathetic.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Because bears fans have PTSD from Cutler having a stretch of games where he was balling out then playing like dog crap.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So I'm not allowed to tell Bears fans that the officiating isnt against them?

Remember when the Packers fumbled a punt that the Bears recovered and the refs clearly made a terrible call that allowed the Packers to retain possession on a drive they scored a TD on?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
But, that's not true lol. Your just saying that because the Packers own the bears. You want to believe that sure, you try to believe that sure, but it's just your absolutely pathetic confirmation bias coping mechanism to assuage your broken ego.

They literally did a study on this and found it actually was true.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
This kid kept us in the game yes a fluke Olinemen INT but he kept fighting I mean are you guys serious? if he didn't run around like mario and throw dimes we wouldn't of even had a chance along with the Defense finally putting up some stops at the end.

The early hit on the punt really hurt us in this game changed the emotion of the game.

We never have a good QB because we onlys build the team Defense first we have some decent Wide outs now but we have no TE really we have what at RB? I mean I like monty and Cohen but there not being used right or the biggest reason is the Olinemen we never have hall of fame linemen on offense to block we need to build through the line and go from there... some people want Mitch gone fine but Rodgers did not win this game he was like an after thought in this game. it was a couple bad calls a couple bad throws and lucky plays that went there way.

Football is a team game. This Chicago Bears Team went to a playoff game with Jim Miller who probably couldn't hold Mitchs jock strap he couldn't run out of a sack hardly ever. Rex kept getting hurt.
Culter could never have a coaching scheme stay and get into a grove and he was big headed. you have to let things grow and coach well and do the little things right like build the lines.

Mitch didn't have a perfect game but I love the fight of him he wanted to beat green bay. And he also doesn't at smug like Rodgers who knows his time is slipping away.

Wtf are you talking about?

Any fucking QB could’ve given you 13 points in that game

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
So yeah, back to the subject. The reason we always blame the QB is because we’ve never had a good one.Mitch has to shoulder some blame but you also have to blame Pace and whoever convinced him to draft a project with 12 college starts.

It's a very simplistic viewpoint to say the Bears have never had a good quarterback. Do you actually believe that the Bears have never had a good quarterback? It couldn't possibly be that the Bears, as an organization, do not know how to develop any of the quarterbacks they have had?

Occam's Razor

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
no improve the Oline and see what he can do because the throws he makes under dress are some of the best throws Ive ever seen from a bears QB imagine him not having to run for his life.
Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 70%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 68%
3. Oakland Raiders, 65%
4. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
5. Houston Texans, 63%
6. Pittsburgh Steelers, 63%
7. Buffalo Bills, 63%
8. Chicago Bears, 63%
9. Tennessee Titans, 63%
10. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
11. Cleveland Browns, 61%
12. Dallas Cowboys, 60%
13. New York Giants, 60%
14. Detroit Lions, 59%
15. Kansas City Chiefs, 59%
16. Washington Redskins, 59%
17. Minnesota Vikings, 59%
18. Philadelphia Eagles, 59%
19. Los Angeles Chargers, 58%
20. New York Jets, 57%
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 57%
22. San Francisco 49ers, 57%
23. New England Patriots, 56%
24. Los Angeles Rams, 55%
25. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
26. New Orleans Saints, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 52%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 52%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 47%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 44%
32. Miami Dolphins, 41%

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
It's a very simplistic viewpoint to say the Bears have never had a good quarterback. Do you actually believe that the Bears have never had a good quarterback? It couldn't possibly be that the Bears, as an organization, do not know how to develop any of the quarterbacks they have had?

Occam's Razor
Yeah but what QB left the bears and had success? Grossman became a 3rd stringer then was cut.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 70%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 68%
3. Oakland Raiders, 65%
4. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
5. Houston Texans, 63%
6. Pittsburgh Steelers, 63%
7. Buffalo Bills, 63%
8. Chicago Bears, 63%
9. Tennessee Titans, 63%
10. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
11. Cleveland Browns, 61%
12. Dallas Cowboys, 60%
13. New York Giants, 60%
14. Detroit Lions, 59%
15. Kansas City Chiefs, 59%
16. Washington Redskins, 59%
17. Minnesota Vikings, 59%
18. Philadelphia Eagles, 59%
19. Los Angeles Chargers, 58%
20. New York Jets, 57%
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 57%
22. San Francisco 49ers, 57%
23. New England Patriots, 56%
24. Los Angeles Rams, 55%
25. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
26. New Orleans Saints, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 52%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 52%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 47%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 44%
32. Miami Dolphins, 41%
sure doesn't feel like it though does it

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah but what QB left the bears and had success? Grossman became a 3rd stringer then was cut.

Cutler was leading the league in passing yards until the Bears ruined him.